Putting 26" rims on my Ext Cab S15

yeah i agree there.. i was going to mention it.. but i preached enough.. people don't understand the steps involved in certain projects... can't just throw 500+ extra pounds of rolling mass on a vehicle.. and expect everything to work as previously engineered by the company..

Team sundownWESTCOASTSPL.COM we're throwing dbdrag events very soon visit the website for details

everyone has different opinions on things.. and my opinion is that this is a horrible idea.. and it's going to be tacky as hell.. every donk i see i feel like the owner tried too hard to try to make it "clean"... also if you go ahead with this retarded ordeal i hope you upgrade your brake system... going from 20 inch wheels to wheels that weigh over 100 lbs each.. good luck stopping from 75mph.. unless you want it to be a trailer queen.... and then theres no real point in that situation..

upgrading brake system package should be done first... that's a couple thousand dollars in it self..

I myself am going with 24's on my truck but mine's a Fullsize.

Thats the size that I think will look the best and fit well withut alot of work...

But some ppl are going for that WOW Factor instead of looks or performance...

Thats why I dont agree with the OP's oppinion but I sure do understand and respect it...

I myself am going with 24's on my truck but mine's a Fullsize.

Thats the size that I think will look the best and fit well withut alot of work...

But some ppl are going for that WOW Factor instead of looks or performance...

Thats why I dont agree with the OP's oppinion but I sure do understand and respect it...

same here lol 24s is big enough for me. I say that now though.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Yeah dey Fifty's

logo2(7).JPG

logo(232).JPG

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.

you can fit 24s with no lift on that s10 it comes down to the right offset. im on 26 on a fullsize avalanche with a 2/3 in drop and still have alot of room. do what you want as far as tacky alot of people cant talk with what i seen on this website. people need to look at the way thier cars looks like. shit alot of people have buckets with some nice sounds now thats getto.

Thanks for all the replies and the complement of my paint and also saying it will be sick.

As i said before though, i don't care if you don't like it. Just as long as i do, i will be WAY more then happy :D

I'm going to change the gear in the rear end so my engine doesn't have to work extremely hard.

I do not need to upgrade my breaking system.. if the truck went fast, then sure i would lol

I will not go any smaller then 26s.

I got a lot of replies, which is cool and everything but i'm looking for How To do this.. i'm a minor mechanic, i've changed many engine parts out and swapped out the transmission (so itd run)

I'm NOT going to be doing this myself, but i want to know what needs to be done so a shop wont charge me 34,567,897,654,399.99 for it, ya feel me?

I've never done ANYTHING like this, ever.. never even seen it done before. All the terminology used like "bushwacker flares" is straight gibberish to me.

1986 GMC Sonoma Chameleon paint lowered sitting on 20" Lexani rims with Pirelli's

Representing Team Sundown ~ AZ Chapter

Head Unit: Alpine iDA-X305S

Front Stage: (8) 7" AA Carbon Fibers (1) MTX TE 1004

Sub Stage: (2) 15" AA SMD (2) SAZ-3500D

Electrical: (1) XS Power D3400 (4) XS Power D3100 (1) DC Power 320Amp Alt

Scores: 152.6 @Kick. 152.0 @Headrest. 151.2 @Windshield.

Raised by Detroit, Livin' with Phoenix!

you can fit 24s with no lift on that s10 it comes down to the right offset. im on 26 on a fullsize avalanche with a 2/3 in drop and still have alot of room. do what you want as far as tacky alot of people cant talk with what i seen on this website. people need to look at the way thier cars looks like. shit alot of people have buckets with some nice sounds now thats getto.

This. :)

1986 GMC Sonoma Chameleon paint lowered sitting on 20" Lexani rims with Pirelli's

Representing Team Sundown ~ AZ Chapter

Head Unit: Alpine iDA-X305S

Front Stage: (8) 7" AA Carbon Fibers (1) MTX TE 1004

Sub Stage: (2) 15" AA SMD (2) SAZ-3500D

Electrical: (1) XS Power D3400 (4) XS Power D3100 (1) DC Power 320Amp Alt

Scores: 152.6 @Kick. 152.0 @Headrest. 151.2 @Windshield.

Raised by Detroit, Livin' with Phoenix!

i lol @ you for saying your truck does not need a new brake system.. for one.. even 50 miles per hour with all that rolling mass is going to be crazy to stop.. imagine in an emergency stopping situation.. also you're gunna spend all that money on rims..and a retarded lift kit.. and you're going to see shitty looking stock brake calipers through the rim.. fail

Team sundownWESTCOASTSPL.COM we're throwing dbdrag events very soon visit the website for details

Archived