Sonic Electronix

Okay, so I'm pretty much totally a noob when it comes to this stuff, and I really don't know how make my electrical system support my amp. I have a Hifonics Bxi 2610d (don't make fun of it, i was low on cash and its all i could get) and I heard they actually can put out 2600 watts if you run it at 14.4 volts. I know it most likely won't be stable at 14.4 all the time, but I would like to have it at 14-15 volts. What upgrades to my car's electrical system am I going to need to do to pull this off? And, what ANL fuse am I going to need to get? I have asked people that live in my town and have gotten many different answers.

TEAM DC

Everything is a 150 on th earometer

Well I guess punching a woman is a good way to test your strength! You never know how strong you are until you cold-cock a woman in the head and break that bitches jaw.

Next time she tries to punch you in the stomach, whip your wiener out and chase her around. Show her who's boss.

H/O alt

Big 3

I think a 120 amp fuse is what you will need (dont quote me)

Extra batt

That should help out a lot!

H/O alt

Big 3

I think a 120 amp fuse is what you will need (dont quote me)

Extra batt

That should help out a lot!

I was definitely thinking an H/O alt and the big 3 all in 1/0. Do you have any recommendations on Idk maybe a 16v battery?

TEAM DC

Well I guess punching a woman is a good way to test your strength! You never know how strong you are until you cold-cock a woman in the head and break that bitches jaw.

Next time she tries to punch you in the stomach, whip your wiener out and chase her around. Show her who's boss.

big 3

a good hood battery and 2-3 battey's in the back and real 1/0 wires

edit

no 16 volts battery

u will need a 18-19 volt alt 2 keep then charged

Edited by splzx3

CDyneSi_zps9638e5fa.jpg

VbjgkeI_zpsdd2219ec.jpg

deepsilencer, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:32, said:

splzx3, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:27, said:

i had my fun on one of his videos...till he blocked me then i got my mother into it lol after her he closed the comments xD

lol your mom is a G! good.gif

WTF, I never thought I'd have a conversation about cross dressers and trans-genders on a car audio forum.

big 3

a good hood battery and 2-3 battey's in the back and real 1/0 wires

edit

no 16 volts battery

u will need a 18-19 volt alt 2 keep then charged

If there is enough room ill throw a couple batts in the back.

TEAM DC

If there is enough room ill throw a couple batts in the back.

What kind of vehicle. You should have enough room with some planning.

I found a calculator the calculator So if I'm runnin it at around 14-15 volts would a 180 amp fuse work?

TEAM DC

on the big 3, have at least 10-12 ft of true 1/0 ga. wire. spend the money if you have to, its better to spend a lil money now, then to spend a shit load when you have to replace your alt and bat when you use cheap wire. and for the amp, i have a 150amp fuse for my hifonics 2010d.

How do the Japanese feel about bass?

You know that since 03/11/11

Progene? I just saw that stuff on CNN. They said it makes your junk shrink all up. lol.

im pretty sure the op wont even notice if it gets even smaller.

Refs - Pstone11, porksoda, coleman

on the big 3, have at least 10-12 ft of true 1/0 ga. wire. spend the money if you have to, its better to spend a lil money now, then to spend a shit load when you have to replace your alt and bat when you use cheap wire. and for the amp, i have a 150amp fuse for my hifonics 2010d.

The best shop here sells Fosgate 1/0 for 6.50 a foot last time I checked. I know I could find better deals online.

TEAM DC

go check out My link look for the klmx 1/0 cable I just bought some small pieces of it from a user on here and its very flexible and it isn't priced badly on their site. I definitely plan to buy some more for my new car.

04 dodge dakota ext cab 4x4

excessive amperage 300 amp alt with MONSTER stud =)sundown z v3 15 in a 4th order on aq2200sundown 100.4 2 way active...2 Prv audio 6mb200 & 2 re XXX tweetersdeka intimidatorkenwood x396big 3 1/0 knu wire back to deka intimidator