thehoe92 Build v2 Update! 3/13 iPad install!

haha I always get bored and start watching all the bagged videos on youtube and rarely see Tahoes or full sized SUV's slammed on the ground

I've always loved the idea of pulling into a parking lot and just layin it out then get back in and pop it up and go for a cruise :D

a family friend has a welder in his garage and he's always tweakin on stuff, he doesn't live too far from me so I could just go over there and park it in his garage and just start tweakin on it haha

the part I won't like is remolding the rear doors

Wouldnt be thehoe92 without teh purple

Do you plan on removing the 4wd components to bag it?

2015 Honda Civic LX 4dr | 24k miles

Stock H/U and mids/highs

Power Acoustik GW3-12" D2 Sub

HiFonics BXX1200.1D @ 1ohm

Random 2.5^3' dual ported box

NVX LOC

Stinger wiring throughout 

1977 Chevy SWB

Cammed 350

Dual exhaust

Cheap Wish stereo

Do you plan on removing the 4wd components to bag it?

I'm going to wait to see once I get in there and start working on it to see if its necessary

my overall goal would be to lay frame and be 4wd operational but we'll see how far I get on that one haha

just another thing to shove in the haters face :D

gettin to work!

IMG_8946.jpg

IMG_8947.jpg

decided to clean up that bump stop bracket and get another half inch of travel

didn't completely cut it off when I first did it but half way through my buddy's compressor died and he stepped on the cut off wheel so theres still a little bit left

IMG_8949.jpg

relief cuts in the lip didn't turn out so well.. now my fender looks like straight shit but at least the lip is now flat against it :lol:

IMG_8950.jpg

To lay frame on your hoe is not going to be easy. Buddy has a Yukon in his shop right now that he has to re do the bag work that was done by a previous installer. The rear end might need to be narrowed (not for the novice), going to have to cut into the cargo area so you can notch the frame enough to lay the body out, need to cut the rear door frame for the wheel and might have to cut into the door itself for it to all work out. Just letting you know the process that it will probably take, and will run into the thousands.

formerly known as Blue86f150

its a 4th order just because its tuned in the 40z doesnt mean it wont reach down and jiggle your balls at sub 30 hz frequencies.

Regardless if they were dipped platinum and were stuffed in Beyonce's twat.....way too fucking exspensive

this sux camel dicks

you must not know me very well haha

I don't go into anything like this by just watching a couple videos and saying "I want it"

I've been up until 3 for the past week researching everything that needs to be done and how it needs to be done

then the next day I go out and lay under the rear end and map everything out

I'm going to start just like the hoopty.. just bag it so I can have some switches to play with lol then as I get more money move on to the fab work of it all

I'm not looking for an overnight thing.. laying frame could take a couple years but definitely well worth it

Archived