thehoe92 Build v2 Update! 3/13 iPad install!

:lol: pretty sure that amp would be stable at half ohm if I actually had the electrical to support it

p says that I should get the 14v PowerMaster batts and get a 16v alt that way when its at half ohm I'll be dropping to 14v instead of 10v

I called AutoSound and I'm sending it in tomorrow for way cheaper than I thought

I'll be careful with the amp from here on out, thats for DAMN sure haha!

Wouldnt be thehoe92 without teh purple

Damn Kasey, I passed by you at arco when i was out job hunting today. the hoe looks so much sicker in person :good:

haha well thanks homie!

too bad I didn't see your whip looks pretty sick in that picture :)

shoot i was going to offer you half your money back and ill get er fixed :)

want a pair of spl level 5 15's ;)

how would you go about doing that?

I haven't sent it off yet

oh and a big update, I've been talking to a TV producer/writer who is starting up SPL TV (still don't know if he is associated with Ed) but he's flying out in August from LA with a film crew and he wants anyone local that has a big system to hit me up

Preston you are moving but he wanted to interview you

Justin is going to be there

Steve is going to get interviewed and I don't know why he wants to interview me but I am haha

its going to be an interview about your ride, a little showcase, why you chose certain brands over others, what your plans were when you were building, etc.

then you'll hop on the TL and give some demos do some hairtricks whatever

and then the last part of the show will be a technical segment to discuss details about car audio

safe ohm loads ;), amps, how to build a box whatever we feel like bringing up

and I think he also mentioned something about answering questions on the forum

and he is talking to a Producer form Atlanta called Beethoven who does shit for Gucci so he's trying to get him to score the episode with some low note bangers :)

should be pretty exciting once it all gets up and going

:lol: pretty sure that amp would be stable at half ohm if I actually had the electrical to support it

p says that I should get the 14v PowerMaster batts and get a 16v alt that way when its at half ohm I'll be dropping to 14v instead of 10v

I called AutoSound and I'm sending it in tomorrow for way cheaper than I thought

I'll be careful with the amp from here on out, thats for DAMN sure haha!

Yea autosound hooks people up proper, of course sense they are right up the road from me its nice too. I have taken a couple of my friends amps there when they were blown.

Yea autosound hooks people up proper, of course sense they are right up the road from me its nice too. I have taken a couple of my friends amps there when they were blown.

why can't they have something like that out here in cali!

thats the only thing that I'm regretting about blowing the amp I have to send it across country :lol:

he said if one fet goes they all go haha so looks like I'll be getting brand new mosfets

why can't they have something like that out here in cali!

thats the only thing that I'm regretting about blowing the amp I have to send it across country :lol:

he said if one fet goes they all go haha so looks like I'll be getting brand new mosfets

Yea i know i was there yesterday, they had 19 amps show up, 9 the day before, I was like DAMN!!!!! They are a great place, but i try to stay away when buying stuff, cuz they have some steep prices (wire, fuses, sound deadener) stuff like that, But when it comes to installs (alarms, stereo's, window tinting) they are the place to go.

haha well thanks homie!

too bad I didn't see your whip looks pretty sick in that picture :)

Thanks bro. I was gonna stop and say whats up but i was running on fumes so i had to make like a tweaker and scurry home lol

oh and a big update, I've been talking to a TV producer/writer who is starting up SPL TV (still don't know if he is associated with Ed) but he's flying out in August from LA with a film crew and he wants anyone local that has a big system to hit me up

Preston you are moving but he wanted to interview you

Justin is going to be there

Steve is going to get interviewed and I don't know why he wants to interview me but I am haha

its going to be an interview about your ride, a little showcase, why you chose certain brands over others, what your plans were when you were building, etc.

then you'll hop on the TL and give some demos do some hairtricks whatever

and then the last part of the show will be a technical segment to discuss details about car audio

safe ohm loads ;), amps, how to build a box whatever we feel like bringing up

and I think he also mentioned something about answering questions on the forum

and he is talking to a Producer form Atlanta called Beethoven who does shit for Gucci so he's trying to get him to score the episode with some low note bangers :)

should be pretty exciting once it all gets up and going

That sounds pretty badass dude. :clapping:

Archived