Decided to rebuild my buddy's box for his 04 Regular cab Ram. Just a single 12" L7 on a 3201T Audiobahn. The last box had good airspace, but only 15" of port about 16" long. So it's time to fix that.

Here's the old box and stuff..

Posted Image

Posted Image

Here's the truck - very nice lookin'.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Check out StoneSounds to see my recent builds.Or look at the Flying White Facebook Page!

So, Got started - This sucker is going to have roughly 3.2 gross, 2.2 net cubes. Two 15" ports, 30" long each, Tuned to 34hz. Have to fit it in there without disturbing any stock components - like the stupid center seat shoulder harness.. :angry:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Check out StoneSounds to see my recent builds.Or look at the Flying White Facebook Page!

That looks sick, its quite surprising how much room is in the back of a regular cab truck. Great work :)

1986 C20 Suburban

9 American Bass XFL 15's

B2 M1MKII

14v XS Power Batteries

Maxwell Caps

Acoustical energy is free. Electrical energy is not

you havent lived until you've hit a screw with a router.

That looks sick, its quite surprising how much room is in the back of a regular cab truck. Great work :)

Right you are...- The Dodge has plenty of room - I have about 13" at the bottom, and 9 at the top to work with.. Just need a little room left over for the amp. :huh:

Archived