either ups or assman ripped me off!

i didnt say it WAS assman im just saying thats the only two ppl that has touched the subs and im just saying wouldnt you be pissed off? and im about to go test them but i think n8 is right about the dropping part cause i do know what im talking about and for the stupid ass "noob" comments are gay not everybody in the world that knows alittle about speakers post a zillion times a day on here so gtfo the noob part and it there any thing i can do about it? and yes assman was the first on i sent a msg to about it. but he is not online and i dont have any other way to contact him other than on here.

Tits or GTFO.

wtf is lolcats?

I'd def get a fat hooker if i had to resort to that kinda thing. I feel like they'd be grateful and work harder. Also its more bang for my buck, more real estate for my dollar if you catch my drift. its like the Costco of streetwalkers.

I was hoping for 150 :(.

I was hoping she would let me put it in her butt

^^^ Dude Calm down a little lol...... the guy is probably just as mad as I was when Fedex Broke my custom box a week ago. Randy wouldn't rip you off, but There is a chance that it was damaged by ups while in route. Things like this happen just calm down, 1st mistake was titling the post assman ripped me off <-- Never do that man. Try to get to the bottom of it, contact randy and ask him about your problem if it was like that when he sent it. If not figure out if the coil or something is messed up. Then decide whether to take it up with ups, or recone its simple...

oh i am very calm man, im just stating the truth of the whole situation. He never tried it, PUSHED in the sub... pretty hard more than likely, since what he said on his first post.. and heard it scratch, so instead of trying it out he came in and posted this stuff. I was just telling him what any normal person is thinking about it.

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

i am just pissed off about it and im about to test them. if the work im sorry if they dont then wtf am i supposed to do? i know randy is a good person.... fast shipping good communication and every thing but i know and sub... used or new isnt suppose to do that.

loganberry, on 17 October 2009 - 11:39 PM, said:

on the lows it sounds like a 90 year old vagina flapping in the wind

JayP, on 10 June 2010 - 4:53 AM, said:

Your truck looks like a prostitute gave the car a blow job with starburst in it's mouth.

i am just pissed off about it and im about to test them. if the work im sorry if they dont then wtf am i supposed to do? i know randy is a good person.... fast shipping good communication and every thing but i know and sub... used or new isnt suppose to do that.

Dude like me, Derrick, and a bunch of other people just told you test it, if it doesnt work it was probably damaged in route you can take it up with ups, or recone man

Edited by Toady

if they dont work, im sure he will work something out with a recone in some way shape or form

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

sounds to me like ups did it. i bet the magnets seperated from the motor, and it's pinching the coil, i can almost gauruntee it.. have the same problem with a brand new rockford fosgate he2 10" when they first came out. i asked for help on here how to fix it, but never got any help.

2000 2dr blazer

15" diamond audio d3

4 cubic ft. tuned @ 32hz (slot port, sub back, port back)

debating on a wall or no wall.

Shay-kee

First off,why would you start a thread before you talked to me?Second i think i might retrack my offer of even trying to help you seeing you are in a rush to judge.Third i have sold i bet well over 100 things just on this site and have never had a problem with anything so why should i start now by selling you a BLOWED sub?If you seriously think i am trying to rip you off then file a claim with UPS.

OH Yeah this is locked

Assman Idustries

Fear The Duck

Team Notoriously Loud Mafia

duck.jpg
bannerfans_8aed9634.png

i opened this back up,that way you dont think im using my mod powers to screw you over more.

To let everybody know i offered to send him $125 back and for him to send me the sub and once i got it i would have him send me the $125 back for a different sub.This was all before i saw this thread.Should i just let him file a UPS claim on the sub and tell him ohh well not my problem anymore or should i try to help him.I have sold well over 100 items on this site and never had a single problem.

Assman Idustries

Fear The Duck

Team Notoriously Loud Mafia

duck.jpg
bannerfans_8aed9634.png