question about different size mids

well currently i have a ghetto style pod on the "dog" box of my van holding 2 fosgate 6.5 power mids, and i bought a set of 4" fosgate power mids, and just bought another set of 5.25 power mids ...

so in total i have 6.5, 5.25 and 4" mids all power sieres, my real question is would it sound horrable if i were to make door pods to house all 3 sizes ? or should i seperate them , like put the 6.5s down low aiming upwards, put the 5.25s on the doors aiming mid way up or upwards and put the 4" on the dog box where i orignaly had the 6.5"s

any input would be great

Americas loudest work van2006 iasca heavyweight bassboxing champion at 150.4 db with 60second average TL8 memphis PR15s,12 memphis PR6.5's coax,4 memphis PR 1inch tweets

my suggestion would be to not use the 5.25 due to cancellation problems. Also use the 6.5 as dedicated midbass from 90-250 and the 4" 250hz and up.  using different size speakers playing the smae frequencies can also cause cancellation....If your just trying to get really loud upfront switch to just multiple sets of 6.5"

yea i have no clue about sound quality whatso ever lol i just want my mids to be heard over the bass a little more than what the current 6.5"s do , so i guess now i have a set of 4"s and a set of 5.25"s to get rid of lol

Americas loudest work van2006 iasca heavyweight bassboxing champion at 150.4 db with 60second average TL8 memphis PR15s,12 memphis PR6.5's coax,4 memphis PR 1inch tweets

yea just the mid with the tweet mounted in the middle (unremoveable) the comps i can get but are a little harder to get and the prices sometimes change