question about different size mids

lol for those prices i could be willing to use them as rear fill but the fnqs will stay up front

J. Jsig_253411.jpgMy CardomainFINISHED COBALT SS/SC DUAL ALTERNATOR PICS icon_nuts.gif

theres no such thing as too expensive when it comes to upgrades like that, because imo if you are gonna spend to upgrade then do it correctly rather then be a cheap ass ricer

• 2 weeks later...

hey mr wiggles u still got those 4s? if so i may have something for you that fits ap's recommendation

J. Jsig_253411.jpgMy CardomainFINISHED COBALT SS/SC DUAL ALTERNATOR PICS icon_nuts.gif

theres no such thing as too expensive when it comes to upgrades like that, because imo if you are gonna spend to upgrade then do it correctly rather then be a cheap ass ricer

hows it sound? but anyway if you are interested i may have a pair of the fnq 4" without the tweet

for the quality of my install (ultra low lol) it sounds great to me , very very loud and clear as far as im conserned, what kind of speakers are they?fnq ive never heard of before, but yea im possibly interrested :^ :^

Americas loudest work van2006 iasca heavyweight bassboxing champion at 150.4 db with 60second average TL8 memphis PR15s,12 memphis PR6.5's coax,4 memphis PR 1inch tweets

lmao just cause i have all the fosgate speakers doesnt mean i know anything about fosgate , i know they have a head unit thats awsome, p1-p3 t1-t2 punch and power line wire and all that but the old school stuff or high end i have no clue or knoldege about  :-[

Americas loudest work van2006 iasca heavyweight bassboxing champion at 150.4 db with 60second average TL8 memphis PR15s,12 memphis PR6.5's coax,4 memphis PR 1inch tweets

oh you should look them up... the fnq line was the highest speaker line fosgate made (so in todays sense = power line) but the 02 model are known as the best speakers fosgate ever produced... usa made, still high quality, and uses alot of technolgy found in hgih end speakers. actually the 3ways that im getting soon are supposively surpurb since they use the 6.5 as dedicated midbass but since i cant get more then one (the last time i saw ones on ebay sold for like 800 new) i would have too much cancelation or excellent midbass but lacking in the midrange (since i want to do a pair per door) either way im pretty sure i wont be able to use them and it would probably benifit you to use a single size over 3 (or the midbass/midrange idea ap suggested)