Sonic Electronix

Hey guys. I just want to see wht kind of opinions i can get. Ive got this kid that goes to my school tht has a decently loud setup. Hes got an explorer xls with 4 12" alpine type r's on 4 audiopipe 1500s. Hes got big three upgraded and 2 kinetic 800hc batts. Ive got a car that doesnt have nearly as much space as he does. And i just wanna see, is there any possible way i could be louder?? Opinions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks guys.

And also, he claims to be hittin 149-150 deebeez

Edited by kickin00gpGT

2010 Civic SI sedan: Crystal Black Pearl

All stock.

150 with 4 12" type rs..doubt it.

I would wall your car. That's probably the best option. You need to give us a budget tho

On 5/8/2011 at 7:38 PM, Kranny said:
On 5/8/2011 at 7:35 PM, 'Maxim' said:

It hurts me inside when I read stuff like this and remember you're 15

LMFAO so true

:blush:

Mitsubishi 3000GT (Old Build)

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: (2) McLaren Audio MLT-2 Tweeters & (4) PRV Audio MR Series Neo 6.5" Mids

Substage: 4 15" Hybrid Subs - Tantric Motors & Sundown Softies

Amps: Banda 2.4D Amp (Tweets), American Bass VFL 350.4 (Mids), and (2) Ampere 3800s

Electrical :Singer 260A Alt & JY Power Lithium

2005 Chevy Colorado Ext Cab

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: 4 PRV 700Ti Tweets & 6 10" Delta Mids on 3000wrms

Substage: 6 Fi BTL 18s in a 4th Order Walkthrough on 3 Wolfram 4500s

Electrical: Singer "390" and JY Power

My Official Feedback Thread

Wall with 2 good 18"s, it would poop on his system. Get him to prove his '150' by TLing it, cause it is highly unlikely unless his box is epically amazing.

Blazer with 4 15"s would be great too.

My RE MT 18" wall build Former build, farewell beloved wall.In progress, Toyota Starlet build

This forum has a massive boner for ridiculous electrical upgrades.

wall it with 2 aq hdc3 18"s (cheap and fucking amazing)

get 2 decent 3k amps (2 cresendo 3ks)

boom, theres i think 2000, add wood wire and shit like that your looking around 2200.... :drinks:

24v1fe8.png

wow now this just shows that smd isnt just any forum. We are a brother hood.

here let me put it in retard-onix for u aareehhhh duuuurrrrr ehhh got it now?

Sweet baby jesus the amount of quoting the quote above the quote in a quote is epic

so he's supposed to have 6000w with only two 800's to back it up? :bull: or he is seeing 9v. and if he was doing 150db it wouldnt be "decently loud" it would be chaotic inside.

what are you willing to do? do you want to wall your car? or would you rather just get the SUV? do you want big woofers, small woofers, tons of woofers?

for your car, a wall with two AQ HDC 15"s, one crescendo 3k, two deka intimidator g31s will put you at about $1500. the rest can go to wires, wood, etc. should do the trick. i would expect 148db out of that pretty easily.

if you want to spend more do the same thing but use DC XL 15"s and two 3ks. that should do a 150 easy.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

Im thinkin about trading my gp for a jimmy on 23s and it has two 15" Diamond D9s with a rockford power 1050 Amp and a 5 farad cap. If i got that, then i would rip out the current system and put an 18" btl powered by a saz2500 and a couple batts, big3, etc etc.

2010 Civic SI sedan: Crystal Black Pearl

All stock.

Blazers ftw. Type r's are nice subs but 4 of them isn't 150 db. Especially since he doesn't have the charging system to back it up. If you want to have a loud system blazer are the way to go. Lots of nice big altar out there for them.

Edited by 97SSBlazer

lower tuning is just hard. I was surprised how loud 145 sounds at 35hz, and how quiet 145 sounds at 50hz.

-= 2005 Tahoe LT =-Head unit: Pioneer AVH-X5500BHSSource: iPad Mini in dash

Subs: 2 T1 12's

Sub Amp: T1500-1bdCPWire: Rockford Fosgate 1/0 awgSignal Cable: MonsterFronts:Stock Bose for now:)Rears: Stock Bose for now:)MIds/High amp: Stock Bose for now:)

2005 Tahoe Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/172529-2005-tahoe-my-17th-vehicle/

2001 Monte Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/160030-2001-monte-carlo-my-16th-car-lol/page-2#entry25309381997 Tahoe Build Log: http://www.stevemead...oe-6-15-rf-15s/2001 Impala Build Log: http://www.stevemead...katzkin-inside/SMDSig3-26-12.jpg