my parents 07 suburban needs new rims, so they left the task up to me since they dont have time. i was thinkin 26's or 28's. anybody got any ideas? big ass car needs some big ass shoes man.

Edited by Craig28

TEAM DC

Everything is a 150 on th earometer

Well I guess punching a woman is a good way to test your strength! You never know how strong you are until you cold-cock a woman in the head and break that bitches jaw.

Next time she tries to punch you in the stomach, whip your wiener out and chase her around. Show her who's boss.

notice how u said parents.. im not too sure if i woudl feel safe letting my mom drive something with the rims worth more then the truck honestly

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

notice how u said parents.. im not too sure if i woudl feel safe letting my mom drive something with the rims worth more then the truck honestly

my parents dont care. i dont think the rims would cost 60 grand would they?

TEAM DC

Well I guess punching a woman is a good way to test your strength! You never know how strong you are until you cold-cock a woman in the head and break that bitches jaw.

Next time she tries to punch you in the stomach, whip your wiener out and chase her around. Show her who's boss.

yeah... actually thinkin about it i think 28 is too big. probably 24's then

TEAM DC

60k for a 07 burban i would return that thing where i found it.. im just saying females dont care about rims they run the curb and giggle about it later she hits a curb u see it and your heart stops am i not right?

but 07 buban 6's look real nice with a rear end leveling kit tho.. or 4's are pretty decent tho but burbans have so much wheel gap

BUILDLOG

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

60k for a 07 burban i would return that thing where i found it.. im just saying females dont care about rims they run the curb and giggle about it later she hits a curb u see it and your heart stops am i not right?

but 07 buban 6's look real nice with a rear end leveling kit tho.. or 4's are pretty decent tho but burbans have so much wheel gap

they got it with every option.. idk what a good price for is one lol. its mostly my dads. it came stock with 20's, just looks tiny, and needs an upgrade anyway

TEAM DC

they got it with every option.. idk what a good price for is one lol. its mostly my dads. it came stock with 20's, just looks tiny, and needs an upgrade anyway

i can dig it. well good luck we on here cant help you but the tire shop down the street from your house can depending on hwo well they take care of it i would go with 6's

BUILDLOG

i can dig it. well good luck we on here cant help you but the tire shop down the street from your house can depending on hwo well they take care of it i would go with 6's

im just lookin for some recommendations for good brands

TEAM DC

i see well whats is your budget? for the price U2 and velocity are dumb ass cheap and it just climbs up in price from there

BUILDLOG