Sundown Audio

Expert Opinions Please

BAD INT

I want to know which one would be the best for a daily driver. 1501@2ohms or the 2001@1ohm I know the 20001 should make the most power but which would be the better amp and live longer.It would be driving two 12's maybe 4.Both amps are new in box 1501 is a silver 03 model and the 2001 is this years.

Jon S.

well depending on the subs and what you can wire them to either one would be good IMO. you want to match the wrms so whichever one make s the best match is the one you should go with

i have the power 2000 and i'll tell you what this is the most powerful amp i've EVER used in my life, plus it looks bad ass too

I got banned for being an ignorant ass....and im a dickhole

i like men, michael jackson and large sausages

well depending on the subs and what you can wire them to either one would be good IMO. you want to match the wrms so whichever one make s the best match is the one you should go with

I dont have any issues with the subs,I want to know which is the better amp and not the most power.I love fosgate stuff but I am growing weary of them,they just arent anything like they used to be when I was in to car audio in the early to mid nineties.I still have punch 150's and 75's

Jon S.

I dont have any issues with the subs,I want to know which is the better amp and not the most power.I love fosgate stuff but I am growing weary of them,they just arent anything like they used to be when I was in to car audio in the early to mid nineties.I still have punch 150's and 75's

You're right,they're even better now!

ascendant.jpglogo.jpgteamsundown-1.jpgDCPowerLogoTransparent2.png

well if matchin the rms isnt an issue id say go with the 2000 i think that would sound the best

durability factor,sound depends mostly on the sub and encloseur,some amps are cleaner than others.which of the two would make the best daily and last longer.Any issues with either? I will not need max watts I will run either in their efficency range.

Jon S.