for sure i think it might be a good investmento to get one because can also inprove sound quality.... pluse the cap provides a gaurenteed constant supply. im just goin off my past problems.

aight well ive had a cap before and it really didnt help me at all, so no im not using a cap. everyone on here said a cap would be a waste of time and a second battery would work better. in that case i guess im going to have to get some more inline fuses...i hope thats the problem...

12" fi q

rf t10001

naw mean

oh another thing...what do you guys think about circuit breakers? would a bad circuit breaker before my second battery cause my amp fuses to blow? hypothetically speaking...

i want this shit fixed lol im riding with no bump and its killing me :(

Edited by kevinb721

12" fi q

rf t10001

naw mean

Hey I am new to 2 batteries as well. I also need to know about this..I only have one fuse right now..I know it is a fire waiting to happen...Here is what I have..Tell me where I need another fuse or 2??

Battery 1+------Fuse-----------Battery 2+--------amp

Where would I need to position another fuse? Also what is a good size fuse to use..I have a freakin huge 300 amp fuse on my first one right now..I know I need smaller just don't know how small...I could weld with mine right now before the fuse blows I think...

Hey I am new to 2 batteries as well. I also need to know about this..I only have one fuse right now..I know it is a fire waiting to happen...Here is what I have..Tell me where I need another fuse or 2??

Battery 1+------Fuse-----------Battery 2+--------amp

Where would I need to position another fuse? Also what is a good size fuse to use..I have a freakin huge 300 amp fuse on my first one right now..I know I need smaller just don't know how small...I could weld with mine right now before the fuse blows I think...

Battery 1+------Fuse---------0--Battery 2+--------amp

right there dude

Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer

Scientia est Vox

"In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti"clover.gif

DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!!

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Roscoe.jpg

so roscoe do you need another fuse from the second battery to the amp? or is it not necessary...

I do not use them, if an amp is going to go.....its going to go. the only time I would is if the amp does not have its own fuse. The fuses in the power wire are to protect your car not the amp.

Scientia est Vox

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Roscoe.jpg

it depends on the current draw, but I only have a single 250 in my t3000's

Scientia est Vox

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Roscoe.jpg

Ok long as my shiz don't burn down..Cool..I am a firefighter so, if it does I can put her out..Man how awkward would that be..Your car burn and you are a firefighter..Ha Ha..Long as that shiz burns while I am at work!! Not no burn at all!!

Edited by zaxfire69