Dom takes the 6alt hoe to "autoparts" stores for "testing"

ahaha ima try this .... filmed this time, i HATE retail stres like this, all they sell is mexi....nvm and ricer shat.

really, no such thing as quality for those stores. anyways awesome vids and Dom, you live in Tn how you get to JP's Hoe ??! ahh

sad but TRUE!

thing is they shouldnt NEED a tester for an electrical system like that, they are there as a free service to people (the majority) with regular needs

yeah but if that one meter is topping out at 99 amps... then that means they can't even test my stock blazer alternator cuz it exceeds 99 amps.

*pops hood*

"Holy Fucking Shit..."

767.jpg

wtf is lolcats?

I'd def get a fat hooker if i had to resort to that kinda thing. I feel like they'd be grateful and work harder. Also its more bang for my buck, more real estate for my dollar if you catch my drift. its like the Costco of streetwalkers.

I was hoping for 150 :(.

I was hoping she would let me put it in her butt

yo why is everyone bashin you on caraudio forum?

Whats up with that site...

the nature of the beast lol,im a stepper,i just keep steppin..car audio is just a game/hobby to me,some people take it waayyy to seriously..they just try to provoke me to get a response out of me,and when i dont give them what they are trying to get they get butt hurt,its pretty funny lol

Archived