the lil left of the side wall can be a PAIN to get off lol i worked in a shop and always got stuck with them jobs. some werent bad but othersgrrr lol. what size are the wheels ?

Tell me about it lol we've had to cut the beads of wheels to get that small piece left on the wheel, sucks but we charge for it too. i hate it

You're the second person to tell me that, good thing me and my dad are cool with some people at a tire shop, that way all I'll get are a couple of jokes thrown at me instead of a fat bill.

They're 24s, the tires were 255/30/R24

same exact tires that are on my truck, hopefully they DO go bad and i can get different ones. i wasnt planning on going cheap on the tires, but shit an extra $100 a tire for pirellis, FUCK THAT lol def not going to spend over 1k for just tires....at my cost.

Tell me about it lol we've had to cut the beads of wheels to get that small piece left on the wheel, sucks but we charge for it too. i hate it

same exact tires that are on my truck, hopefully they DO go bad and i can get different ones. i wasnt planning on going cheap on the tires, but shit an extra $100 a tire for pirellis, FUCK THAT lol def not going to spend over 1k for just tires....at my cost.

Over 1k at dealer price?

Cuz I'm supposed to get the Pirelli PZero Neros for under $900 for the set of 4 mounted, balance, and filled with nitrogen I believe they said. I know it's still a lot but it's worth it.

TEAM FLEX ISSUES

Car: 1985 Oldsmobile Delta 88 Royal

24" Rims

HU: 7" Carputer, Planet Audio EQ, iPhone.

Coax: T3 Audio 4" speakers

Subs: 2x 18" T3 Audio TSNS (walled)

Sub Amp: DC 9k

SOON TO COME

T3 Audio 6x9s

MB Quarts 6.5" comp set

MAYBE ADDED

2nd DC 9k

Over 1k at dealer price?

Cuz I'm supposed to get the Pirelli PZero Neros for under $900 for the set of 4 mounted, balance, and filled with nitrogen I believe they said. I know it's still a lot but it's worth it.

well this was over a year ago....it would of been close to 1k $250 a tire with warranty, witch i wouldnt of bought then it would of been around $230 a tire. the kuhmos where only like $160 a piece so i said fuck it and went with that. my truck rides smooth and dont get any shake in the steering wheel until i hit like 90+

well this was over a year ago....it would of been close to 1k $250 a tire with warranty, witch i wouldnt of bought then it would of been around $230 a tire. the kuhmos where only like $160 a piece so i said fuck it and went with that. my truck rides smooth and dont get any shake in the steering wheel until i hit like 90+

If you go on Tirerack.com the Kuhmos are like Pirellis are pretty close on price right now.

http://www.tirerack.com/tires/TireSearchResults.jsp?width=255%2F&ratio=30&diameter=24&x=52&y=3

Kumho says you're welcome! lol 8) Just kidding. I'm glad you and your rim are okay.. Good thing your beads stayed on and protected the tire..

Yeah, I got kind of lucky. Even the tow truck guys pointed that out.

TEAM FLEX ISSUES

Car: 1985 Oldsmobile Delta 88 Royal

24" Rims

HU: 7" Carputer, Planet Audio EQ, iPhone.

Coax: T3 Audio 4" speakers

Subs: 2x 18" T3 Audio TSNS (walled)

Sub Amp: DC 9k

SOON TO COME

T3 Audio 6x9s

MB Quarts 6.5" comp set

MAYBE ADDED

2nd DC 9k

Damn man that sucks, sorry to hear.

Team DC Audio : Team Shok : Team NWSPL Co-Founder

Head: Pioneer AVH-P5200DVD

Front Stage: Morel Tempo 6.5's/ CDT 6.5's

Subs: (4) 15'' DC XL's, 15 cubes @ 38hz

Sub Amps: (2) Shok 5k's

Speaker Amp: Shok 100.4

Wiring: Shok Industries 1/0

Electrical: White Mechman 270/Adjustable Voltage/3 Shuriken BT120's/3 XS XP3000's

FPiYT.jpg?9395