Sonic Electronix

what up ppl? i'm just posting this topic to get everybodys opinion on what they perfer when dealing with trunk cars. alot of my friends like da rattle they get from there trunks without fat mat dynamat ect. i like my bass to sound loud and solid. how about you guys? whould you perfer the loud rattle sound or the clean loud solid bass? give me your thoughts!!!!

Edited by Flint_810

[color="#2E8B57"]size="4"]1998 buick century

stock elcetrical for now

pioneer 3100 avh dvd HU

(12)power acoustik tweeters

(1) PA BAMF 5500

(1) FI 15" BTL HEAVY SUB!!!

(1) kenwood 720 4cahnnel amp on da way

(1) 20ft run of rockford fosgate 1/0awg

(2) 1/0awg to 4awg reducers

(2) memphis front speakers

(2) kenwwods 69ie 6x9's

(1) deep cycle batt on the way

(1) 5cft box tuned to 32hz after displacments

ALOT MORE UPGRADES TO COME!!!!![/size][/color]

I like the flex, but when you are coming down the block it sucks to just hear the trunk rattles, sounds like Bowser is in your trunk with a sledgehammer. I like he super deep bass sound that you hear from blocks away thats nice and clear

I wouldn't think you could hear it over your 12 tweeters....

Me personally would LOVE if i could get rid of my rattle, just not gonna happen

Dodge Magnum with custom 300c front end, laid out on air bags

*4) 12" Cadence Daytona walled

*1) AudioQue 20k

*270a DC Power Alt (Dual coming soon)

personaly i hate it but what im gonna do for my roof im gonna use peel and seal and spray foam so it wont flex :) then just put peel and seal every were els

Introduce a no fat chicks in the whip rule.

Im gonna have tech force make up a sign that says that and put it on my car lol

No rattle. Sounds ghetto as shit. Only people who like rattle are the ones who don't have the money to get deadener and try to justify it by saying they like the rattle sound more.

wtf is lolcats?

I'd def get a fat hooker if i had to resort to that kinda thing. I feel like they'd be grateful and work harder. Also its more bang for my buck, more real estate for my dollar if you catch my drift. its like the Costco of streetwalkers.

I was hoping for 150 :(.

I was hoping she would let me put it in her butt

Right now jumping into deadener experience, Just ordered me close to 40 sq^ft of Second-Skin Sound Deadening

Attaboy!

wtf is lolcats?

I'd def get a fat hooker if i had to resort to that kinda thing. I feel like they'd be grateful and work harder. Also its more bang for my buck, more real estate for my dollar if you catch my drift. its like the Costco of streetwalkers.

I was hoping for 150 :(.

I was hoping she would let me put it in her butt

my car dont rattle much. then again its a 04 mercades. LOL they built these so solid its not even funny. i get trunk FLEX but not rattle, only thing that rattles is the licenese plate.

Steve I don't know why but everytime I see your new paint I want a Dr. Pepper...... is this normal?

heres an analogy for you. running a high power stereo without a fuse is like having unprotected sex with that hot chick at the bar with the sketchy sexual history. Sure you may be fine and nothing happens but that one time something does happen you're fucked.

i dont want woofer broke like bass sound clip clip and voice coil overheat

2 sa12s, saz1500 build log http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/91183-chapo123s-sundown-build-log/page__gopid__1250604entry1250604

1j1450.png

when i deadened my trunk, it certainly didnt relieve any of the rattling! it did, however, make the bass much tighter and more enjoyable. one of my friends would always opt. to take his car because the rattling made the bass sound like such poop, and after that he liked sitting in it.

wizv.jpg

200a alt. by Excessive Amperage

hc800 under hood & 2 Deka 9a31 in rear

1/0awg + big 3

SAZ 3000D

HDC3 18" @ 2 ohm

it takes more then deadener to get rid of serious trunk rattle, i personally like there to be no rattling, i love that my car has a full carpet kit in the trunk also so i can deaden then put the carpet back and never see the ugly deadener