Any opinions on the state of Florida.....

Eh, I have my reasons for not liking that state.

I like the weather there though.

Florida is great because there is no Moondoggy's here. Screw that!!

And there never will be again.

Edited by Moondoggy-47

I lived in Orlando for over 25 years... The heat and humidity is nasty... But other than that and everyone is miserable assholes, it is coo... St. Augustine is pretty cool becuase it is on the east coast and has a lot of history. The nice thing about it is that you don't have to drive far to get to something, I moved to a rural area in Tennessee and I wish I hadn't. We moved from FL 4 years ago to escape the back to back hurricanes and had a F4 tornado plow through our house in 2008 in Tennessee... Oh, the police seem to be more tolerant in FL of loud systems. But as anywhere, police there can be dicks if someone pissed in thier cherios. The taxes aren't that bad either... But, houses and land are ungodly expensive... Prepare to take it up the ass if you are looking to buy a home! One thing people don't point out is that there are no seasons in FL, no fall, winter or spring... just summer like weather all year around, dry dead grass, trees green all the the time...

i love florida man..lived here my whole life. st augustine is pretty legit too. you will be relatively close to jax if you move down.

just think, anywhere in florida you are no more than 67 miles from the water!

LOL!, Most places in FL you can dig into the ground about 2-3 feet and it will fill up with water!

i live in fl in melboring ha i hate the heat but ull get use to it after a while and ull love the bass cuz ull hear people bumping every other 5 minutes lol

Vehicle:2002 Toyota sequoia limited edition

Subwoofer:American bass xfl 12soon to be vfl comp

Amp:2American bass phantom 4ks 4000rms (using one fornow)

Headunit:Alpine cda 105

TL scre:141.75 at 35hz going to try to get it to a 45 with the new build!

My youtube channel !

Team extreme amperage

My facebook !