You Know Your A Nerd When...

i got one, not really a complete nerd joke, but my bro told me this, dont know if he came up with it or not... You know your addicted to counter-strike when you're afraid to take a shower cuz you think your neighbor has wallhack...

no0b4lif3-SMD.jpg

Guest MegaloManiac
i know EXACTLY what you mean

you know you're a nerd when you CAN'T use microsoft excel or word properly, but you can write binary using notepad

notepad anyone?

not exactly for me, although any constallation, you know you are a nerd when you cant use office 2007 because Microsoft decided to dumb down the hell out of it to the point where a computer genious cant navigate through it well :(

You know you and your dad are nerds when.... you play rock paper scissors on msn and you're only 50 feet away from each other :blush:

1986 C20 Suburban

9 American Bass XFL 15's

B2 M1MKII

14v XS Power Batteries

Maxwell Caps

Acoustical energy is free. Electrical energy is not

you havent lived until you've hit a screw with a router.

Guest MegaloManiac
You know you and your dad are nerds when.... you play rock paper scissors on msn and you're only 50 feet away from each other :blush:

thats borderline childish than nerd like...sorry, you're fired :lol:

not exactly for me, although any constallation, you know you are a nerd when you cant use office 2007 because Microsoft decided to dumb down the hell out of it to the point where a computer genious cant navigate through it well :(

i know exactly what u mean, i was trying to print something from word the other day, and i couldnt find it, so i just hit ctrl-p and sure enough it worked....

no0b4lif3-SMD.jpg