Logan/bill/mr.p/steve/nick/joe etc etc

Hey guys some one stole my phone and allmy contacts are gone,so please shoot me a text i lost all of your numbers

and anyone else that wants my number for late night booty call or some :pardon: hahah.j/k

hit me with a text

916 969 5882

blow.gif

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

OHHH I KNOW WHO TO CALL FOR TAHT BOOTY CALL

That's why they don't deliver.

Yer ass better go sit along the side of the road and wait.

You can't expect them to travel up some dirt road in a hick / back woods town. Thats how horror movies start :D

I explain things very simply and use analogies in terms of Pickles, and grape drink, pool noodles and jackhammers...if you can't put 2 and 2 together there man, There simply is not much more I can do.

not desperate but i dont pick up to random numbers unless a voicemail is left..and this isnt ca.com.. there for im sure there isnt little ass kids that play games... but yah idc who has my number, just about all the really active people on here got it so its whatev

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

not desperate but i dont pick up to random numbers unless a voicemail is left..and this isnt ca.com.. there for im sure there isnt little ass kids that play games... but yah idc who has my number, just about all the really active people on here got it so its whatev

I am sorta havin trouble understanding what you are saying here, maybe because I just woke up from a nap.

But if you are friends with all these people here, have one of them delete this thread ASAP. As someone who tracks people down for a living, I have to tell you to NEVER EVER EVER EVER give out your phone # on a public internet message board or anywhere else that can be indexed.

An uptight fella like yourself probably pays his bills and is never late, but all it takes is your daughter's boyfriend bouncing a check and giving you as a reference or something and you are going to start getting bill collector calls. Given your stubborn attitude and assholish nature you would probably immediately butt heads with the person on the phone and hang up.

Then it goes down usually 1 of 2 ways:

A) The collector has your cell# and googles it to find this post and your username which and any other info you have here (I'd imagine a gold mine) and then connects the dots to your ca.com or whatever account and every other place you use this username to mine for data.

B) They already have your username from googling your name (assuming you aren't a common name like Jeff Johnson) and find your cell phone # here.

Either way, they just figured out a way to get under your skin by calling friends and business contacts because you were so evil to them on the phone.

Seriously. Delete this shit before it gets google cached (although it may be too late)

images-1.jpg

Damn all this cuz he put his phone number on the web. Shit i do it all the time. Plus he said that HE DONT ANSWER calls from numbers he dont know. So what is the problem. Bill collectors will get your number one way or another.

All this because he was trying to tell everyone to drop him a text because he phone got stolen.

Archived