0 guage wire, fuses, fuseholder and battery terminals

hey guys, I'm setting up a brand new system in my car and i need some new wiring.

i need approx.

- 18 ft of wire for my power and ground

- and 8 ft for the big 3 upgrade.

so 26 feet, everywhere i look, I'm spending like 100 dollars on the wire alone and i want a better deal.

* i am also looking for a cheap fuse and a fuse holder and 2 battery terminals*

OH, and i almost forgot, i am supposed to tell you guys that marquettefan247 sent me

- thanks to all of you for you replies and comments

try the want to buy section buddy... :good:

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/79921-rogers-700-dream-car-update-page-17-a-wall/?p=2335774

93 Saturn SC2My system4 SA-15's Walled

2 Cerwin-Vega S2000's

3 Kinetik Hc2000's

Dual 200amp alts.

you guys done with the peepee touching contest or do I need to end it?

If the WTB section fails you - Darvex.com for the fuse+holder and terminals. KnuKonceptz for the wire. Not sure about what size you need, but they have 20 feet of 4 gauge KLMX on sale for 15.00 + shipping. You can also buy it by the foot, but I would recommend picking up more than you estimate to account for clearance issues or error.

Edited by Deschain420

0 Gauge - 26 feet will be $45.50 before shipping. They sell white and blue wires in case color coding stuff is important.

Battery Terminals - Pick your flavor

Ring Terminals - Pick your flavor

Fuse Holders - I suggest ANL fuse holders. I prefer waterproof ones, but they're expensive so the $7 ones are great on a budget.

ANL Fuses - Pick your flavor

IF you order off Darvex.com, be sure to put in "MEADE" as a coupon code for 5% off your order! :drinks:

wtf is lolcats?

I'd def get a fat hooker if i had to resort to that kinda thing. I feel like they'd be grateful and work harder. Also its more bang for my buck, more real estate for my dollar if you catch my drift. its like the Costco of streetwalkers.

I was hoping for 150 :(.

I was hoping she would let me put it in her butt

Definitely knuconceptz is the way to go. Even if you get the Kollossus Fleks its 3.40 a ft, which means your 26 ft cost you 88.40 before shipping. Not bad for wire that can handle over 300 amps of current and is a top of the line power wire. Or like Maxim said, you can get the Klmx wire which is a lot cheaper.

Battery terminals on a budget can just be ring terminals and bolts.. nothing fancy needed off the bat. Unless you have a top mount battery, then you suck... (just kidding).

Thats all I gots for now. If you bitch about 1.70 a ft for 1/0 then you shouldn't be in this game, jus sayin.

Have fun with the build, and remember.. you gotta pay to play.

1985 Chevy Silverado Black and Silver SBC 350/700r4

Definitely knuconceptz is the way to go. Even if you get the Kollossus Fleks its 3.40 a ft, which means your 26 ft cost you 88.40 before shipping. Not bad for wire that can handle over 300 amps of current and is a top of the line power wire. Or like Maxim said, you can get the Klmx wire which is a lot cheaper.

Battery terminals on a budget can just be ring terminals and bolts.. nothing fancy needed off the bat. Unless you have a top mount battery, then you suck... (just kidding).

Thats all I gots for now. If you bitch about 1.70 a ft for 1/0 then you shouldn't be in this game, jus sayin.

Have fun with the build, and remember.. you gotta pay to play.

:good:

as soon as i read the first post i thought of KNUCONCEPTZ. I was like yea i get to help someone out. But you all beat me to it. I have the KLMX wire good stuff alot better then off brand 4 gauge.

Vehicle: 1995 Impala SSHead Unit: Pioneer AVH-P4400BHMids And Highs: (still deciding)Batteries: 1 Deka Group 34

Time to make a race car.My Build Log: Solo X 12"http://www.stevemead...don15zzz-build/My Build Log: DC lvl 4 xl 15"http://www.stevemead...don15zzz-build-My Wall Build Log: 4 Lanzar 15's/ 3k+ RMShttp://www.stevemead...t-by-techforce/My Feedback:http://www.stevemead...1

as soon as i read the first post i thought of KNUCONCEPTZ. I was like yea i get to help someone out. But you all beat me to it. I have the KLMX wire good stuff alot better then off brand 4 gauge.

BEST bang for the buck.. unless the wire you're getting is stolen..

1985 Chevy Silverado Black and Silver SBC 350/700r4