budget components, which of these?

pheint_1

Rainbow no doubt... cant get a higher quality set of components for that price... and if not just go with some sony xplods lmfao!

2005 Dodge Magnum

Kenwood DNX573S Double Din

NVX Big 3 Kit

NVX 0 Gauge Cable & speaker cable

XS Power V3100 Battery

Iraggi Alternator 320A

3.5" NVX Speakers

6.5" Incriminator Audio Components (just mids)

6x9" NVX Speaker

MVPA4 Amplifier

(2) 12" NVX VCW Subwoofers

XPLD3K NVX Amplifier

YouTube Channel

@CarlosTj664

this thread is misleading, u said budget, what kinda budget are u lookin for?

polk db's get loud as shit with enough power with a pritty good rolloff in the midbass range too

pg rsd's, ive only delt with the coax and i was inpressed at how cheap they were for how good they sounded, have a good somewhat flat range of sound, sounds good on rap to rock, and get pritty loud too

bostons i dunno so much about, never heard em

ive heard the alpine type s comps and they sound pritty good and loud too with clean midbass for the money

and when u get to rainbow ur looking into a mid to high budget range, u can get a $200 comp set, or a $10,000 or better comp set once u start with the sq stuff

if ur looking for high quality at a decent price u can do focal, hertz, rainbow, dls is good, they make some high end cadence but ur lookin at 3ways tho, image dynamics, then when u start with the higher end series of those mids n highs u can look into morel supremo, focal utopia, and rainbow platinum,

but i would like to hear a side by side of all these diff mids n highs in a big ass sound board so i can hear the true differnce in them cause some ppl say theres night and day, and some sq ppl say they have diff characteristics

but for a link to some rainbows here u go :)http://www.woofersetc.com/b125/Rainbow.htm hope this helps

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

here's a link to my other system my 90 geo prizm test car

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

redblob.gifbouncing%20blob.gif2yooj7m.pngmodel14.gif

What size are you looking for?

98 Chevy Blazer 4 Door

Stock Everything

The New Setup

1 - Pioneer AVH-P5200DVD

1- Pioneer DEH-80PRS

2 - Blues Audio 5.25 Mids ( On the dash )

2 - Blues Audio BL8.0C Components ( In the front doors )

2 - Blues Audio BL8.0 Woofers ( In the rear doors )

1 - Linear Power 952 ( Dash )

1 - Linear Power 2202IQ Modified ( Components )

1 - Linear Power 3002 ( Rear Doors )

1 - SoundStream XBP-10 Processor

1 - SoundStream BX-20Z

2 - SoundStream DTR1.3400D

4 - RE Audio SX12D4

241543L22m9xYv.gif

i'd take the type x, over the rainbow in this case ive owned both and the soundline is blah from rainbow, germainium and above is where its at

Right

I just bought SPX-13REF. A good friend told me to go with these. He knows his comps.

98 Chevy Blazer 4 Door

Stock Everything

The New Setup

1 - Pioneer AVH-P5200DVD

1- Pioneer DEH-80PRS

1 - SoundStream BX-20Z

4 - RE Audio SX12D4

241543L22m9xYv.gif

i believe image dynamics has a set around $230. i would vote for them over any of these. otherwise ill vote rainbow. i love my set.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

i believe image dynamics has a set around $230. i would vote for them over any of these. otherwise ill vote rainbow. i love my set.

I say Alpine only because the guy that told me had three cars in the top 5 five at USACI Finals. Thats the only reason. I havent heard them but I bought them cause he said so.

98 Chevy Blazer 4 Door

Stock Everything

The New Setup

1 - Pioneer AVH-P5200DVD

1- Pioneer DEH-80PRS

1 - SoundStream BX-20Z

4 - RE Audio SX12D4

241543L22m9xYv.gif

and my team mate got a better score than anyone on the team with stock speakers at a MECA show.i think he even got 1st in his class. it all depends on what you know and how good you are. but ive heard the IDs with no tweaking and they sounded great. killer midbass.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

and my team mate got a better score than anyone on the team with stock speakers at a MECA show.i think he even got 1st in his class. it all depends on what you know and how good you are. but ive heard the IDs with no tweaking and they sounded great. killer midbass.

Its all in the install. I dont have a ear for the SQ. Not sure if you're old enough but my friend had part in building the bread truck called Ear Candy.

98 Chevy Blazer 4 Door

Stock Everything

The New Setup

1 - Pioneer AVH-P5200DVD

1- Pioneer DEH-80PRS

1 - SoundStream BX-20Z

4 - RE Audio SX12D4

241543L22m9xYv.gif

Archived