Jay's Burb (4thorder Build), New Subs Coming Soon!!!!

Would you mind telling me the dimensions of your truck? I'm toying with box ideas but I'm like 10,000 miles away from my suburban.

CARS

14 Sierra crew cab daily, Small build coming one of these days

69 C-10 fleetside in many pieces, won't be done till the end of time

Last car '12 Focus with build log

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/165619-2012-focus-btl-15-crescendo-sundown-audio-control/

I know this is not related to my build, but I'm super stoked.. My wife has a job interview tomorrow.. If you all could wish her luck, and send out your prayers for her.. :) Thank you very much....

Jay :)

Well I'm real stoked about how the burb is coming along.. I got a chance to take it to the shop yesterday, and my buddy Jay used the DD-1 and CC-1 to set it up for me.. I had not gotten the chance to meter it since I dropped it to .7 ea on the amp power.. Well with the proper tuning now I'm up 2.6db then before.. I pulled out a 148.6 sealed up on the dash so far.. Can't wait til I get more subs and more power.. :)

I did forget that I metered on the dash a score of 142.7 at 28hz.. not a bad score.. I'm getting there...Plus I have noticed more today, that the burb is not liking the lows..lol Shits already breaking.. Broke both heater vents on the dash,and the ashtray and bracket fell in..lol

Archived