Jay's Burb (4thorder Build), New Subs Coming Soon!!!!

jay you muther FU**ER you need to build this beast :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

dude im saying :peepwall: 12- 15" or hell 12- 18", or 24- 15" :peepwall:

lower line subs = less power but a shit ton of cone area!!!!! just my opinon :popcorn:

do it man build this beast!!!!

holy shit man im still in aww that you have held out on this beast.... tons of room and... c style burbs = sexy as fawk!!!

EDIT*

pm dwright (dustin) hes damn good at designing 4th orders as well man, and 4th orders = super efficient bro

*2013 NEW BUILD*

12- 18" Crossfire XS v2's B pillar 4th order wall

4- Crossfire 8K mono blocks

40+ pro audio mids tweeters and horns

3- Singer alternator 400a external regulated alts

tons of audiotechnix wire

24- XS Power D1400's

-TEAM XS POWER-

-TEAM CROSSFIRE-

-TDH-

tdh.png

• 1 month later...

Well guys Im going to start soon on getting this beast back up and running before any audio goes in.. I have decided not to rebuild the mazda and go with this instead.. I have been seeing what Blake is doing BURZILLA and makes me want something like it but not that extreme.. It will take along time to get done, but Im in no hurry.. I have alot of work to do on this to get it in working order.. Not sure yet what audio will be going in, but I may try my hands on a 4th order.. Im going to pull all of the audio out of the mazda and possibly just sell the truck off..

Any ideas as far as audio is welcome.. I have been thinking of alot of cone area, but using lower line subs.. I have not ruled out using, DC, SUNDOWN, or even SKAR AUDIO...

Jay

Well I know I will be busy soon getting this beast running, but I have also been working on some ideas and have came up with this one that I like.. It's not for sure cause if I can get to it I have been in contact with Mike Singer to design me a 4thorder for 12 12's.. I probably will be using some Alpine type R's (older models swr-1242d) for awhile until funds allow me to go further.. Mike said that using the alpines would not be a bad thing cause they do so well in sealed enclosures..

Here is my idea.. feel free to input any thoughts...

MyNewBuildForBurbazrous3.jpg

MyNewBuildForBurbazrous2.jpg

With the tuning wall started..

MyNewBuildForBurbazrous.jpg

oo this looks promising

-Matt

2005 Dodge Magnum RT
JVC KD-AVX1

2 PPI S580.2

Obsidian Audio ST1 Horn Tweeters

PRV 8MB450s

Audio Legion 3500.1D

2 RE MT 18s

360 ah LiFePO4 Battery
SHCA 2/0

155.2 @ 29 hz

Kicker CVR 15's build
DD 3512e build
Mini T-Line Build
(6) 8s Build
Nightshade 15s Wall Build
Magnum AB XFL 12s Build
Newest Magnum Build

what kinda budget u lookin at

he wouldnt be the first to say they did a 167 with a system like that (one that clearly DOESNT), but i have to say, he didnt beat me anywhere, ive never competed against the guy. If he thinks his does a 167, mine would probably put him in a coma. :hairtrick:

Well I have started a little on this.. I have some parts on order to get her in great running order.. It will be sometime till they get here so i figured I could get some stuff organized better so I can get Mike some exact measurements so he can start my design soon..

Jay

Photo0077.jpg

Archived