bassINyoFACE Posted July 18, 2007 Report Posted July 18, 2007 all the meats and double extra cheez.. good heart attack food too. I got banned for being an ignorant ass....and im a dickhole i like men, michael jackson and large sausages
getmoney Posted July 18, 2007 Report Posted July 18, 2007 any type of meat besides those nasty fish and any vegetable, even some fruit, with plenty of garlic sauce and ranch dressing Edit: oh yeah, there is this place in atlanta ga the name of it is athens pizza,white boy audio might know about it,but any way there pizza is better than alot of other places cuase they actually cook in a stone oven the pizzas are real expensive( up to $40 a pizza depending on the toppings) but it tastes great.
Tkitt21 Posted July 18, 2007 Report Posted July 18, 2007 Dam after reading this thread I think im gonna have to order me some pizza Yall made me hungry. sausage,pepporoni,supreme, any kind of meat topping ~REFS~ -CA.com-Gianotti(2 18" FI BTL D1) Slowd N Throwd(Wiring),Ebrunn(PC monitor),Rab(HK4000D) -SMD.com-Nismofreak(Radar),BigP(Phone Headset),anonymous(Xbox360 Headset)
wfeld Posted July 18, 2007 Report Posted July 18, 2007 bbq pizza from garibaldis 15" re sx 4.1 cub at 33hz box by coolwazabi
Guest MegaloManiac Posted July 18, 2007 Report Posted July 18, 2007 I was never a fan of meat on pizza, so Veggie Lovers for me Also I did love the infamous Chocolate Candy Pizza
roscoe1129 Posted July 18, 2007 Report Posted July 18, 2007 Weve got Papa Murpheys out here too and its great I like their calzones <sp?......But on pizza give me chicken mushroom and red onion..... Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer Scientia est Vox "In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti" DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!! SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER
sean 371 Posted July 18, 2007 Report Posted July 18, 2007 Meatball!!! for sure!! Actually my favorite pizza ever is the bbq chicken from CPK. Soo damn good. A couple links to some box builds: Tahoe Box 1, Tahoe Box 2, Nissan Titan, VW GTI, Mini-Bump, Hummer H2, Ford F-150 My own car builds (current setup --- under construction): Overall Thread, Kickpods, Dash, Back Doors Subwoofer Wall
lovellsz Posted July 18, 2007 Report Posted July 18, 2007 pepperoni bacon and mushroom with extra cheese RF Punch 40x2RF Punch 100x2RF Punch 200x2RF Punch 200x2RF Punch 400x4JL Audio 10W7-3"but its only a 200 watt amp tho"
NoLimitzInd Posted July 18, 2007 Report Posted July 18, 2007 you guys have papa murphys where you live? It's take and bake pizza...they make it right in front of you then you bake it for like 15 minutes in your oven. GOOOD. I dig the chicago...It's a stuffed pizza. From what I hear you like the sausage and man ranch pizza Dave. I mean Come on Dave... We know why you call him PAPA murphy.
TheDave Posted July 18, 2007 Report Posted July 18, 2007 Hmm, valid point. BUT it'z just sooo goooood. haha
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.