TEAM SKAR AUDIO (12) - vvx12"s astro van

it may be on a low budget, but your goin big on a budget :clapping: keep it up man

Alpine CDA-9886Hertz Mille 3 ways active

Hertz SPL Show 8's

2 Audison Voce Quattro's2 DC Audio M2 Level 5 12'sDC Audio 12.0KKnuKonceptz Wiring4 XS Power D3100'sDC Power 390XPSecond Skin Damplifier Pro and Dynamat Xtreme

Esy3YgK.jpg

the ports are stick out about 4 inches in the tunnel and 2 back into the box. i actually got it done on sunday and hoked 1 amp up to it to test it and the fugger slammed like hell sitting on my garage floor. that was with only using sum 10 gauge wire for power and ground so you can imagine what the right size shit is gonna do. the neighbors stared bitching at me cus i was rattling thier windows lmfao. :yahoo: i got it in the van yesterday to with the help of 5 buddies. took all 6 of us to get that big bastard lifted in the van and that was with all of us straining. dam things gotta weigh a 1/4 ton with the subs in it. i got the LED's inside the tunnel hooked up so far today and they look pretty kool. soon as i get the pics loaded to the puter il throw them on here. CHEAP SHIT RULES!

forum2_zpsxe3pvakm.jpg

Need some videos man! Looking damn good for a budget

1988 Honda City E

• Big 3 in 1/0
  • Venom 6x9
  • Venom 6.5 Components
  • Response 4x100 midz and highs amp
  • Fusion NV 2500.1: STOLEN
  • 2 x 12 inch fusion nv subs
  • 10 inch 5 doller subs in my doors

PM me if you want help with electrical

Looks real good! LEDs are a plus and make it look even better. I have to ask, how much are those subs and whats the rms power handling?

An Audio Technix 18" Strato on a Kicker KX120.2

My Youtube Bass Vids

Updates When Possible...

I've bought from JBurt09, OrionStang, bcpballer64, LoudNLow931, audioman21, and CJ18 from here (as refs)

7j2.png

Looks real good! LEDs are a plus and make it look even better. I have to ask, how much are those subs and whats the rms power handling?

not quite sure what the rms is. id say around 300. they say they are 1000 max but theres no way in hell theyd take that lol. i paid like $450 for all 12 of them. but i gotta say for cheap 1s they pound pretty hard.

forum2_zpsxe3pvakm.jpg

ok i been lazy the last few days lol. i got 1 of my amp mounting boards cut and carpeted and the amps 4 of the amps mounted. maybe il git around to doin sum wiring on it and git it in the van friday. last 2 days have been 2 busy trying to find sum wheels. got lucky today and got me sum FORTE 20"S. they dont look 2 bad but i couldnt beat the price on them.

heres the amps mounted to the backer board.

HPIM3091.jpg

HPIM3090.jpg

heres the back of the box and batteries i gotta cover up with the amps and stuff.

HPIM3089.jpg

HPIM3088.jpg

heres the 20"S I GOT 2day

boogs_shit_011.jpg

boogs_shit_010.jpg

forum2_zpsxe3pvakm.jpg

Archived