TEAM SKAR AUDIO (12) - vvx12"s astro van

theres not much room from 1 sub to the next. maybe 1/2 to 3/4 inch between the edge of the baskets i think off the top of my head. and i believe 15 inches separating the baffle walls. dont quote me on those measurements thow its been over a year since i built that thing lol

Lol yea I just noticed this was over a year old. But yea mine is looking to be around 14-15" between baffles. You didn't have no problems with it being so close? And hows this design over all sound. I'm really wanting mine to get low lowwww, so thinking of tuning to around 30hz.

1946 Chevy Panel Truck: For Sale

1999 Ford Explorer XLT

Subs: Ten Obsidian Audio 15's

Sub Amps: Five American Bass 120.1's

Speakers: American Bass mids and selenium tweeters

Speaker Amp: Mb Quart Dsc4125

Electrical: DC power 250amp alt, 6 batteries

http://www.youtube.com/user/46panel

for what it is being cheap subs it gits pretty dam loud. and the only problem i had with the baffles being so close together was squeezing my big ass in there to screw the subs down lol. it was a tite fit :lol:

Lol alright, well good stuff :drinks:

1999 Ford Explorer XLT

Electrical: DC power 250amp alt, 6 batteries

http://www.youtube.com/user/46panel

k heres the deck (temporary, i sold the clarion) and the touch pad in and running

DSCN0839.jpg

they dont make a mount for the pad i got so what to do? easy u buy 2 ipad mounts cut them up and frankenstien then together with some CA glue lol. looks like hell but works just fine

DSCN0841.jpg

when i put the pad in it didnt out out enough of a signal strength to the h/u so i put a cheap linedriver between it and the h/u. only bad thing is i got a hella bad engine whine from it then. this is the driver i used. its just a cheapy but it IS made by fosgate.

DSCN0836.jpg

since i got the bad whine i decided to swap out the cheap driver for a fosgate 3sixty driver. killed the whine and boosted the signal alot more. it was sp perdy i couldnt hide it :lol: plus its 2 dam big to cram in the dash on top of the rest of the shit i have in there. dont mind the mess the vans dirty as hell inside rite now

DSCN0835.jpg

heres just sum pics of the rear side fillers in with the LED's in the box on

DSCN0843.jpg

DSCN0842.jpg

forum2_zpsxe3pvakm.jpg

Nice :clapping:

1999 Ford Explorer XLT