TEAM SKAR AUDIO (12) - vvx12"s astro van

Looking forward to seeing the Skar 12s and Planet Audio amps going in this! Kinda sucks that I live in the same city as you and haven't checked this out yet. If you need any help, especially with the electrical/wiring, just let me know!

1989 Chevy Caprice Classic
350ci V8 High Performance

JVC Arsenal HU

JL XR series components

Infinity Reference 6x9s

Pioneer Premier 4-Channel

Clarion 2-Channel

Rockford Fosgate Series 1 2-Channel

Fusion 2000.1D

MTX Crossover

RF, Knu, Kicker, and Monster wiring

NVX VCW 12in. Sub **Won on here from the Sonic contest!**

*Build log coming soon!*

Starting all over pretty much which the gear listed...lost almost everything I had, including my life. Never take life and what's in it for granted.

just got some of the best damn news of the year. guess whos now been accepted as a member of team skar audio?? hmm dunno? its me! :yahoo: kevin the owner at skar just sent me the email confirming it himself. gots ta say im kinda fuckin happy rite now :woot: hope u guys are ready for 1 loud ass skar build on here really soon :drink40:

forum2_zpsxe3pvakm.jpg

k fellers not much to update about rite now. putting some air shocks on the van today to level her soon to be heavier ass out, as long as the weather cooperates. shes gonna squat even more when i stick 300 pounds of subs in her. also got the A pillar pods made and put in but i may make another set, im not really happy with how these came out. put a 3.5 kicker DS and a 1"silk tweet in each side. havent hooked them up yet thow but ppl say DAMMM when they open the door and see them. il throw some pics up later if i dont git rained out today

forum2_zpsxe3pvakm.jpg

finally got my air shocks on yesterday. what a bitch to do laying on the ground. had the original wore out ass shocks on it and the bolts was so damn rusty it took a 3 foot breaker bar and a 1/2 hour each to git the bastards to come loose. but ya got the new 1s on and it made a big difrense. the rear end is actually sitting level for now. :drink40:

forum2_zpsxe3pvakm.jpg

'grats dude :)

lookin forward to see all the new equipment in there

hiiiiiiii
2002 4runner - buncha speakers n amps n shit (gone)
1994 astro - more stuffz

update: pretty sure all the pic links in the logs are broken lol.

ma slop garb build log
16 12's 4th order

4runner rebuild in progress
clickkk meeeee!!!! 4 18's 6th order

UBL - clicky

http://www.youtube.com/yyj11589

lots of hater kids here. Pay no attention, they just want 89,000 watt subs for 3.50
If you would have put a dc dustcap on it and called it lv your mom, they would all be in love

driving home from work thursday morning and all the sudden my friggin android pad quits working through my stereo so im like WTF. i messed with it for 2 hours trying to figure out what it was. thought hmm maybe the linedriver farted but nooooo. the friggin headphone jack screwed up in the pad. moral of the story is dont buy a cheap ass chinese tablet off ebay cus u git what u pay for. had to drop some $$ today and got me a ipad. not fuckin around with itno more :drink40: also got the last of my skar subs today from the UPS man. got all 12 of them biotches now and il be tearing the old stuff out really soon.

forum2_zpsxe3pvakm.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Archived