TEAM SKAR AUDIO (12) - vvx12"s astro van

i like it. I love ground effects and body kits on cars if its the right style i like the aggresive looking kind. but my favorite of all is wide body kits on cars but i don't get to see those around here

edit: i think that one fits real well with that bodystyle though :good:

wont have the same front bumper cover thow cus thats a newer style astro and mine got the older style front end. no big deal thow i got a front bumper picked out to. already got the rear bumper of this style and bout to order the side skirts.

forum2_zpsxe3pvakm.jpg

wont have the same front bumper cover thow cus thats a newer style astro and mine got the older style front end. no big deal thow i got a front bumper picked out to. already got the rear bumper of this style and bout to order the side skirts.

can't wait to see :popcorn:

I have always been a fan of the clean look on the older style Astros- roll pans, bumper covers and the flat or even no side ground effects. To me, it seems easier to make them look clean.

That being said, I have seen plenty of Xenon body kits (like the one you posted) that look pretty freakin' good. :D

12 - 12"s in the STAY PUFT 1989 Chevy Astro

Build & Comment Log

Un-Interrupted Build Log
YouTube Channel

Chevy Trailblazer 5.1 Dolby Digital DTS Install

You have a beard of a mysterious sea captain. I would follow you to hell and back.

That spoiler would totally ruin the look, in my opinion. The body kit would look pretty good but cmon, a spoiler on a astro? Just say no bro....just say no.

1989 Chevy Caprice Classic
350ci V8 High Performance

JVC Arsenal HU

JL XR series components

Infinity Reference 6x9s

Pioneer Premier 4-Channel

Clarion 2-Channel

Rockford Fosgate Series 1 2-Channel

Fusion 2000.1D

MTX Crossover

RF, Knu, Kicker, and Monster wiring

NVX VCW 12in. Sub **Won on here from the Sonic contest!**

*Build log coming soon!*

Starting all over pretty much which the gear listed...lost almost everything I had, including my life. Never take life and what's in it for granted.

Archived