TEAM SKAR AUDIO (12) - vvx12"s astro van

ok i know this is a sucky vid but the battery in the cam was a bout dead and it give u an idea of what the van can do. now i only got 8 of the 12 subs running cus im still waiting on a pair of amps to come in this coming week. it was only turned up to around 1/2 way and just so u know, thats not just the roof console shaking the whole damn roof bounces like that inside and out

forum2_zpsxe3pvakm.jpg

LOL!!! Funny vid bro!

Yeah- it takes some work to get the roof console to move- especially that freakin' much!!! :D

12 - 12"s in the STAY PUFT 1989 Chevy Astro

Build & Comment Log

Un-Interrupted Build Log
YouTube Channel

Chevy Trailblazer 5.1 Dolby Digital DTS Install

You have a beard of a mysterious sea captain. I would follow you to hell and back.

got all 6 sub amps working and all 12 skars are alive. i gotta say DAYUMMMMM it suprised me. i knew it was gonna git down and rock but holy shit. the middle of the roof looked like a midget was jumping on it a million miles an hour lol. the sliding door was flexing like hell to. shit even the dash board was bouncing. as soon as i git a better cam that has a faster frame rate to pic up the flex and movements il git a vid of it.

:partybanana:

forum2_zpsxe3pvakm.jpg

got me sony hd cam yesterday and was ready to do some good vids. UNTILLLL on the way to work last night the 2 amps i just had replaced decided to take a shit on me again so now im back down to (8)12s on 4 amps :madsign: buttt i still git some vids of what i got running now. i been seriously thinking about switching amp brands to something a lil better but i gotta wait to see what happens witht the 1s i have

this is the cam i just got

41PeSQNK0L_SL500_AA300_.jpg

forum2_zpsxe3pvakm.jpg

been thinkin really hard about that. i think they just *repaired* the 1s i sent back to them and sent me the same shit back. but i talked to kevin and he made me a sweet offer. just need to git all the $$ together now. might have planet audio amps for sale soon lol. i dont think they like 1 ohm when theyr strapped

forum2_zpsxe3pvakm.jpg

Looking good. Think I seen a pic of yours on fb with the PA amps today. If you go to sell them I'm interested in the non repaired ones. I have two strapped at 1.4 right now, very interested in getting 4 at some point this summer.

1986 C20 Suburban

9 American Bass XFL 15's

B2 M1MKII

14v XS Power Batteries

Maxwell Caps

Acoustical energy is free. Electrical energy is not

you havent lived until you've hit a screw with a router.

No hurry, I'm not ready to buy until late may early june.

1986 C20 Suburban

9 American Bass XFL 15's

B2 M1MKII

14v XS Power Batteries

Maxwell Caps

Acoustical energy is free. Electrical energy is not

you havent lived until you've hit a screw with a router.

• 2 weeks later...

ordered 2 skar sk4500's yesterday. taking the big bang sub amps out and swapping them. tore all the amps out yesterday and rewired the box to run it in 2 channels, 6 subs per channel. still got alot of work to do to finish it but this is what it can do on low power on 4 of the big bangs strapped.

forum2_zpsxe3pvakm.jpg

Archived