TEAM SKAR AUDIO (12) - vvx12"s astro van

friday--- had to replace the warer pump on the "bitch" today cus it took a shit on me yesterday. pain in the ass job on any van. while i was in there and had the front of the engine bay all tore to hell i decided to throw my big alternator in to. now rollin on 270 amps at the moment. got the 1/0 gauge cables going from the alt to the front fuses made and hooked the rear batteries up finally to. hopefully il be bumpin again and pissin the neighbors off by sunday YAY :drink40::yahoo:

forum2_zpsxe3pvakm.jpg

keep up the good work man

If Morgan Freeman narrated a story on how great AIDS is, I would be captivated and tempted to contract it myself. His voice just fills my soul with warm fuzzies and puppy tears.

He has NO idea and may have a touch of autism to be honest.

Is this guy real or is he joking? i actually mistook him for a lesbian in that demo video

Wanted to mess around with a box for the garage. Was thinking 4 6x9 in 4 cube at like 30 hz...

These are the things that make me lol

Now that's some damn good work for being on a budget. I like that box. What's the ft^3 and tuning?

The Blue LEDs really set it off. Are the behind that metal support in the center of the port?

Team Pinnacle / Team SouthEastSPL / Team SoundStream / Team GPI / GPI Sales Rep for Florida and Georgia

Now that's some damn good work for being on a budget. I like that box. What's the ft^3 and tuning?

The Blue LEDs really set it off. Are the behind that metal support in the center of the port?

im not gonna lie, i have no fuggin idea what the cubes are or what its tuned to :pardon: . i just built it to hold what i got in the space i had to fit it in. and ya sum of the led's are on that center brace. its a 2x2 piece of wood thow not metal.

forum2_zpsxe3pvakm.jpg

im likin man... good to see some vids!

24v1fe8.png

wow now this just shows that smd isnt just any forum. We are a brother hood.

here let me put it in retard-onix for u aareehhhh duuuurrrrr ehhh got it now?

Sweet baby jesus the amount of quoting the quote above the quote in a quote is epic

got a lil bit done 2day b4 the partying started. got my sub amps, x-over, and rear EQ in 2day and hooked up. its gonna take a lil while to git adjusted but so far its fuggin monstrous. i was sitting in my moms driveway and had a neighbor from the street behind her come over to bitch cus i was rattling his windows. thats liek fuggin 400 feet away. just to hear that dude bitch fuggin made my day :rofl::yahoo::clapping:

HPIM3156.jpg

forum2_zpsxe3pvakm.jpg

Archived