Sonic Electronix

$**t almost caught on fire! f***ing confused~!!!!

and im gonna screw into the box to make sure it dont fly around. ill get one for the neg too to be safe. you think they got distro blocks for 12 gauge?

Steve I don't know why but everytime I see your new paint I want a Dr. Pepper...... is this normal?

heres an analogy for you. running a high power stereo without a fuse is like having unprotected sex with that hot chick at the bar with the sketchy sexual history. Sure you may be fine and nothing happens but that one time something does happen you're fucked.

i dont want woofer broke like bass sound clip clip and voice coil overheat

2 sa12s, saz1500 build log http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/91183-chapo123s-sundown-build-log/page__gopid__1250604entry1250604

1j1450.png

they make them just for people like you.

<_<

Steve I don't know why but everytime I see your new paint I want a Dr. Pepper...... is this normal?

heres an analogy for you. running a high power stereo without a fuse is like having unprotected sex with that hot chick at the bar with the sketchy sexual history. Sure you may be fine and nothing happens but that one time something does happen you're fucked.

2 sa12s, saz1500 build log http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/91183-chapo123s-sundown-build-log/page__gopid__1250604entry1250604

1j1450.png

much better :)

IMG_0378.jpg

everywire is TIGHT and im running the 2 wires straight thru the port. screw terminals and im getting less of "rise if you call it that. before the terminal said 1.6ohms now straight from the wires its reading 1.2ohms :) i screwed down the distros to the back plate of the box so they arent going anywhere. ftw thanks to all of you for helping out a fellow bass head and F to all the hating people.

1j1450.png

so is everything all good then. no sub issues? GLad to hear you got it figured out.

Go buy a solder kit and start practicing.

For little wires I like to use a butane one like this http://www.mobilesolutions-usa.com/smartparts/specialtyinstall_1b.htm bottom of page. You can get a cheaper version at radio shack probably. just be careful when you put it on the floorboard after your done you dont put your hand on it, lol done that enough, it hurts.

Current

Ford F350

Alpine IVA-W505

2x Diamond s600

1x Diamond S400

2x RF T1500-1BD

1x RF T600-4

2x AA Havoc 12"

DC Power 230XP

1/0 throughout

Up Next

95 2dr Tahoe

Head Unit= Alpine IVA-W505

Components= 2 Diamond S400, 2 Diamond S500, 2 Diamond S600

Woofers= 2 10" Diamond Hex, 2 12" Diamond D9

Amps= 3 RF T1000-4

Processor= 2 RF 3sixty.2

Subs= 4 18" AA Mayhem

Amps 4 RF T2500-1 BDCP

7 XS Power D3100

3 DC Power 270+

thanks :) havent hooked it up yet though LOL i have butterflies like a bitch lol

1j1450.png

much better :)

everywire is TIGHT and im running the 2 wires straight thru the port. screw terminals and im getting less of "rise if you call it that. before the terminal said 1.6ohms now straight from the wires its reading 1.2ohms :) i screwed down the distros to the back plate of the box so they arent going anywhere. ftw thanks to all of you for helping out a fellow bass head and F to all the hating people.

Glad you found a solution. Looks like its solid for sure now. But don't forget, be aware of your voltage when you run that amp at 0.5ohms. Try to keep it above 12volts if you can.

97 Maxima SE

Bunch of shit going in, check out the build

alpine_logo.jpgSundown_Banner.jpgxspower.png

Archived