Were having a garage sale on Saturday, i have a couple things i may throw in there... If not they will end up in the FS section.

The first item is an Infinity kappa perfect 10" VQ subwoofer

http://www.infinitysystems.com/car/products/product_detail.aspx?prod=KAPPA%20PERFECT10VQ&cat=KPE&ser=KPE&Language=ENG&Country=US&Region=USA

It has been used, suspension is not stiff, but i loved the sub to death for the last 2 years.

Second is a used Car battery, it came out of my 2002 Olds Aurora... The stock battery location is under the back seat in my car, so it looks brand new. It still sits at 12.3v, i just replaced it with an XS power battery.

its an AC Delco 770CCA. The catalog number is 1819, and its replacement part is "100-6yr"

I know this is kinda a random thing, but maybe somebody would know.

Pioneer x930 bt

Rockford t2500 bdcp

18" nightshade v1

DC audio 175.4

RF power T162s up front, infinity 3 way 6x9's in the back (removing rear stage and re-doing doors soon)

3x XS power D2700's

Knukonceptz 0awg all around

hmm good ?? cuz everybody here will have a dif idea on whats worth what. like as far as the sub goes i bought a 12" perfect, not the VQ but was a newer sub and i paid 80 for it in a walmart tape together post fab box for 75 from the local pawn shop. and also i live in an area that most anything good audio wise you want would need to order or travel. so some things would pull more loot around here. and what are they going for on ebay cuz lots of people shop there too these days. how much would ya need to part with the stuff? take that and add some bucks to make way for some offers too. lol ok im hungover like a mofo so ill prob just stop here lol :drinks:

You could always put best offer on the sub and like $40 on the batt. How old is the batt? If its stock, I'm going to assume 8 years? If so, put like $25 on it.. I know I can get Ac Delco batts for $25 a pop, without the warrenty, new.. at the dealership. Just an idea..

1985 Chevy Silverado Black and Silver SBC 350/700r4