He was shooting poorly during ONE game in the whole series, so u completely disregard any other positive actions he did?

25% is not just poorly, its a garage percentage. There are a lot of big name players that shoot better that 25% on their wost nights.

TEAM FLEX ISSUES

Car: 1985 Oldsmobile Delta 88 Royal

24" Rims

HU: 7" Carputer, Planet Audio EQ, iPhone.

Coax: T3 Audio 4" speakers

Subs: 2x 18" T3 Audio TSNS (walled)

Sub Amp: DC 9k

SOON TO COME

T3 Audio 6x9s

MB Quarts 6.5" comp set

MAYBE ADDED

2nd DC 9k

25% is not just poorly, its a garage percentage. There are a lot of big name players that shoot better that 25% on their wost nights.

there are even more big name players who don't score 81, even on their BEST nights.

berto what the fuck does being a noob have anything to do with the game so what u joined a fuckin forum b4 me congrats. as far a big boy talk nigga i dont just talk i can back it up. all u r is a little punk kid still waiting for your nuts to drop. u think ur cool cuz u crashed ur hooptie and the airbags came out so u want to blame it on your sounds. like you banging that hard . ur a joke. as far as the gameur retarded kobe is a baller so fuckin what he didnt do gd last nite but look at his career. ur just a fuckin hater and talkin to is like talin to a child.

there are even more big name players who don't score 81, even on their BEST nights.

Do you have any clue why that is? Maybe cuz they get their team involved and are too self centered.

berto what the fuck does being a noob have anything to do with the game so what u joined a fuckin forum b4 me congrats. as far a big boy talk nigga i dont just talk i can back it up. all u r is a little punk kid still waiting for your nuts to drop. u think ur cool cuz u crashed ur hooptie and the airbags came out so u want to blame it on your sounds. like you banging that hard . ur a joke. as far as the gameur retarded kobe is a baller so fuckin what he didnt do gd last nite but look at his career. ur just a fuckin hater and talkin to is like talin to a child.

did I say you being a noon had anything to do with what you said about the game? NO

Do you know anything about when I crashed my whip? NO. You just saw a picture and decided to make up a story. You could ask anybody that read the thread about the accident and I bet none of them would tell you I ever brought up my audio as the reason I crashed.

I have looked at his career and it's far from great. And I would give his team credit for his GOOD stats, cuz he's has it pretty easy in the NBA.

And about the child coment, you need to grow up a bit before you could start calling people children.

TEAM FLEX ISSUES

24" Rims

SOON TO COME

T3 Audio 6x9s

MB Quarts 6.5" comp set

MAYBE ADDED

2nd DC 9k

What's crazy is all these haters, I am not a Kobe Bryant fan, I am an LA Laker fan, I have been since 1980. Now if I had to pick a favorite player then it would be Magic Johnson. He's the reason I am a Laker fan. All BS aside the Lakers won the game last night, no matter how you analyze it, break it down, etc. Perkins didn't play, guess what I don't think it would have mattered if he did. I do have to respect Kobe Bryant as a player because he is damn good. You don't get the awards he gets because they "like" you. It gets old to hear things like "they got lucky" or "Boston should have won" the fact of the matter is they lost. When the Lakers lost those 3 games, what could I say? hell they lost. So all you haters can stop it because it won't change the fact that the Lakers are the 2010 NBA Champs. The team that I'm most worried about for next season isn't Boston, it's Oklahoma City.

1990 Chevy Suburban (Big Booty Judy)

(4) Sundown Audio Zv5 18's

(1) Sundown Audio Salt 12K

(1) Sundown Audio SAX-100.4

(1) Sundown Audio SAE-50.4

(2) Crossfire ST-1 Tweeters

(2) Obsidian Audio ST-1 tweeters

(4) Sundown Audio Neo Pro v3 6.5's

Saving 2nd Bass

Berto must be a Lebron fan.

Why would I be a fan of a player?

Have you guys not seen what my arguments have been? The NBA is a TEAM sport.

TEAM FLEX ISSUES

24" Rims

SOON TO COME

T3 Audio 6x9s

MB Quarts 6.5" comp set

MAYBE ADDED

2nd DC 9k