Duece22 Posted June 18, 2010 Report Posted June 18, 2010 Finally gathered some money up to switch out my 15s for some 12s! Im extremely excited but I just dont know which 12s I should get. I've talked to a few people and they said waiting till the new sundown V2s come out will probably be my best bet. DC Lvl 5s? I currently have DC and I love them. Im going to be strapping 2 SAZ 3000ds on these 12s and going aero ports hopefully. I'll be tuning them real low, around 28 hz.. i wanna move some nasty air. Hair tricks ftw! If i could get my hands on some DDs maybe? What would u guys like to see? 2008 Hummer H3 x2 Sundown Audio Nightshade V2 12s x1 Sundown Audio 3000D
InfiniteRuckus Posted June 18, 2010 Report Posted June 18, 2010 ascendant mayhem's are 2500 rms each. how many 12's are you looking to buy?
Duece22 Posted June 18, 2010 Author Report Posted June 18, 2010 Two 12s. and thanks bro ill check those out. 2008 Hummer H3 x2 Sundown Audio Nightshade V2 12s x1 Sundown Audio 3000D
steven Posted June 18, 2010 Report Posted June 18, 2010 what made you decide to switch to 12s instead of 15s?
Duece22 Posted June 18, 2010 Author Report Posted June 18, 2010 The 2 15s were a really tight squeeze in my trunk. Going to switch to 12s and hopefully get more port area. Anyone have anymore suggestions? 2008 Hummer H3 x2 Sundown Audio Nightshade V2 12s x1 Sundown Audio 3000D
chapo123 Posted June 18, 2010 Report Posted June 18, 2010 everyone that i know that has tuned to 28hz has liked it at first but then they wish they wouldve tuned higher. try 30? should still move as much air Steve I don't know why but everytime I see your new paint I want a Dr. Pepper...... is this normal? heres an analogy for you. running a high power stereo without a fuse is like having unprotected sex with that hot chick at the bar with the sketchy sexual history. Sure you may be fine and nothing happens but that one time something does happen you're fucked. i dont want woofer broke like bass sound clip clip and voice coil overheat 2 sa12s, saz1500 build log http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/91183-chapo123s-sundown-build-log/page__gopid__1250604entry1250604
jagblazer01 Posted June 18, 2010 Report Posted June 18, 2010 im thinking you should wait for the NSv2s to come in....great woofers Team Sundown Audio / Team XS Power / Team SHOK SMD Super Buyer/Sellerwww.sundownaudio.com www.shokindustries.com www.4xspower.com www.excessiveamperage.com
memphisBred Posted June 18, 2010 Report Posted June 18, 2010 Xcons love the lows. Look on SSA.com. They sell incriminator, sundown, and soundstream, I believe. SMD Super Seller/Buyer Audison----Hertz----Rainbow
Rodneyk Posted June 18, 2010 Report Posted June 18, 2010 these have been in my favorites for a while....Atomic @ 25k watt burps. and Ground Zero extreme power @ 6500 watts (thats rms) http://www.ground-ze.../05_pw12spl.htm http://www.atomicspe...apx_apxx12.html like to see how they do against all our other pop brands, good luck!
CNF Kevosinn Posted June 18, 2010 Report Posted June 18, 2010 get some lvl5 12's end of story *** SuperSeller Status Verified *** ( http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/25829-super-sellers-buyers/ ) "kevosinn's" astro van 8 custom Sundown Zv4 18's 4 Sundown scv 6000's CNF Distribution CNC parts Skyhigh wire some batteries SMD Meters and tools used on the installhttp://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/172877-kevosinns-vanwest-coast-skyhigh-car-audio-vehicle/ 16,000 watt walled silverado build.http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/161965-walled-silverado-4-hdc4-15s-4-crescendo-3500s-and-much-more/ 8,000 watt 1999 Subaru legacy outback. Build log here: http://www.stevemead...ru/page__st__60TEAM CNF Distribution
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.