08 Envoy Denali 18" AA SMD Build Log (150 db @ 39 hz)

Lookin tight and right man. I really like the truck and you are doing it right the first time which is good :)

"The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)

Ok got some work done today. Trevor was asking about the grounding bolt last night so I snapped a couple pics

From under the car

IMGP0762.jpg

On top. Kinda hard to tell but that's bare metal not second skin lol

IMGP0763.jpg

Noticed last night that the plastic clip housing was slightly broken, snapped a pic in case it was going to give me any trouble and I had to show Matt. Seems to be working fine though.

IMGP0760.jpg

Stock Alt ready to come out

IMGP0764.jpg

Stock Alt on the left, Mechman Alt on the right. Look at how the copper wires on the stock alt are BLACK, this thing is only 2 years old!

IMGP0765.jpg

New Alt in, double power run to front battery

IMGP0766.jpg

Second part of Big 3, grounding to Chassis

IMGP0767.jpg

Grounded twice

IMGP0770.jpg

Third part of Big 3. Did what Kendall said and grounded the front battery to the Alt itself instead of grounding to the engine block with 2 wires.

IMGP0768.jpg

Battery at that time

IMGP0769.jpg

My revolutionary (patent pending) way to make sure my power runs don't ground

IMGP0773.jpg

And last but not least connected the two fuse holders up in front to the battery

IMGP0774.jpg

Will have more updates tonight :thumbsup4:

Very Nice build

There's a few things that don't add up <_<

They Stopped making the Jimmy/blazer in 2005,So I don't know how you Drove a 2008

Also I thought they stoped that body style of the Envoy in 2006 and GM Redisgned there SUV's Not the (trailblazer) and Pick up's in 2007

Just be honest if it's a 2006 it's a 2006

But please don't lie

Moving where the Money Trees are

looking great dude!

Legal TL scores145.6 on the dash sealed up in the low 40hz area with the port out145.5 on the dash sealed up @30hz with the port inless then 1k clamped on a 3.5k!

Why would you EVER WANT flex?
huh?...flex is what can make the lows lower and more air being pushed correct?
jeff_zps9bc81ace.jpg

me_zps0fb5a5b4.jpgMy FeedbackJeep-BuildlogPT LOSER buildlog

Very Nice build

There's a few things that don't add up <_<

They Stopped making the Jimmy/blazer in 2005,So I don't know how you Drove a 2008

Also I thought they stoped that body style of the Envoy in 2006 and GM Redisgned there SUV's Not the (trailblazer) and Pick up's in 2007

Just be honest if it's a 2006 it's a 2006

But please don't lie

How bout he gets a pic of the sticker on the inside of the door to satisfy you. You calling him a liar is not needed, Or maybe he accidently put the wrong date in the title. i doubt he would lie about the year of his ride just to try and impress people that could care less if its an 2000 or a 2008. /

TDHRIP_zps8bedfde5.jpg

06 Impala SS
Kenwood Excelon DDX593

Ampere Audio 150.4

Ampere Audio 5K
1 XS D4700 (front)
Mechman 320a Alt. w/ Big 3

Lots of Second Skin Damplifier

Under Construction for 2017

I've worked on a few of these myself, I'm pretty darn sure when I order parts for them an I say 2008 GMC Envoy Denali they know what I'm talking about. They are pretty hard to come by.... It does exist though homie.

1993 Chevrolet SWB Pickup

Viper 791XV

Primer Stage

5/8 Static Drop

Kinetik HC1800

Big 3 Knu Flex 0

Team Tex Flex

Archived