hey bro the truck is looking really good, the system as well. what up I haven't talked to you in a while. I have the same EQ in my truck now on my audiopipe 3k as well and my ap 2002 with no problems. idk why that was happening to you. but hit me up when your back in fl so i can get a demo lol.

MY TRUCK BUILD - 1976 F-100 Ranger. Fully built 482 big block, 4 DC lvl4 15's in a blowthrough, plenty of custom fabrication.

MY HATCH BUILD - 1993 Honda Civic DX Hatchback . Clean daily driver, dropped, subtle customization.

teamxa2-1.jpg

hey bro the truck is looking really good, the system as well. what up I haven't talked to you in a while. I have the same EQ in my truck now on my audiopipe 3k as well and my ap 2002 with no problems. idk why that was happening to you. but hit me up when your back in fl so i can get a demo lol.

ill be back on tuesday...you can help me put more grounds in my truck haha. i think thats the big cause of all my engine noise...not enough grounds.

4 - 15 Sundown Z v.2 @ 35Hz

2 - AP3000D

2 - RF Power Punch 6.5 Comps

2 - RF Power Power

1 - Kinetic KHC2000

3 - Kinetic KHC2400

Iraggi 300A

Knu Wiring

ill be back on tuesday...you can help me put more grounds in my truck haha. i think thats the big cause of all my engine noise...not enough grounds.

lol ok. ur in rockledge right?

MY TRUCK BUILD - 1976 F-100 Ranger. Fully built 482 big block, 4 DC lvl4 15's in a blowthrough, plenty of custom fabrication.

MY HATCH BUILD - 1993 Honda Civic DX Hatchback . Clean daily driver, dropped, subtle customization.

teamxa2-1.jpg

ya, i gotta get some more terminals for the 0ga first before i can do the grounds though. hopefully that gets rid of a lot of the engine noise. its unbearable.

2 - AP3000D

2 - RF Power Power

1 - Kinetic KHC2000

3 - Kinetic KHC2400

Iraggi 300A

Knu Wiring

ya, i gotta get some more terminals for the 0ga first before i can do the grounds though. hopefully that gets rid of a lot of the engine noise. its unbearable.

yea that should help. have you tried grounding your HU?

teamxa2-1.jpg

we can do that too. haha

2 - AP3000D

2 - RF Power Power

1 - Kinetic KHC2000

3 - Kinetic KHC2400

Iraggi 300A

Knu Wiring

Looks Awesome !!! :drink40:

Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co 

Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? 

SMD SOTM Winner "White Lightning" 1997 GMT400 Chevy Silverado   

"The Green Dickle" 1994 GMT400 Chevy "Phantom Dually"   

Randal's 2007 Chevy Avalanche (we haven't named this one yet)

Dylan's "Brutal" 17 Chevy Cruze RS Hatch                         

we can do that too. haha

lol ok cool

teamxa2-1.jpg

Did you ever get your sub amps re-wired?

ya, just havent really been able to get any good tuning or anything done due to the STUPID amount of engine noise that is coming out of my 6.5s

2 - AP3000D

2 - RF Power Power

1 - Kinetic KHC2000

3 - Kinetic KHC2400

Iraggi 300A

Knu Wiring

Archived