Sonic Electronix

youre running 1600 watts. not 5k. you're getting 1.6k if youre lucky, meaning good electrical and constant 14.5 voltage at full tilt. I dont understand how you build a box without knowing what it's tuned to tbh.

2006 Nissan Z Track.

My Feedback Thread

2nqd37b.png

DCSig.jpg

i used to think a band pass was something you were around your neck or something.

youre running 1600 watts. not 5k. you're getting 1.6k if youre lucky, meaning good electrical and constant 14.5 voltage at full tilt. I dont understand how you build a box without knowing what it's tuned to tbh.

lol i am getting way more then 1.6k watts. my amp destroys my subs it can blow them with ease

and about building a box without knowing what its tuned to is easy.

but i do know how much cubes it has and what its tuned to.

but if you guys would read what i fucking posted before this, you wuld know everything about my box and that its tuned to 46hz

(i know its to high)

i am sorry for cussin but come on. who disses on someone when they are trying to ask a question?

How is it you seem to know nothing about the more basic things, like operating a radio, tuning an amp...or even something a little more advanced like ohm load; yet you know what a DMM is, and enough to not only build a box, but to specs with the exception of the port?

Doesn't add up to me.

idk but you guys keep saying all this bullshit

its not helping me at all

brother i dont see much help by the way your talking and i think your wires are all messed up, u got cheap subs and your amp is getting hott and shutting off humm i think you got a cheap amp too? your doing something wrong forsure. These are top knotch guys trying to help maybe you should sit back and listen alittle instead of replying back on why you should do this why u should do that. take it in and good luck brother :drink40:

lol i am getting way more then 1.6k watts. my amp destroys my subs it can blow them with ease

and about building a box without knowing what its tuned to is easy.

but i do know how much cubes it has and what its tuned to.

but if you guys would read what i fucking posted before this, you wuld know everything about my box and that its tuned to 46hz

(i know its to high)

i am sorry for cussin but come on. who disses on someone when they are trying to ask a question?

Lol... You are in for a treat my friend... You remind me of myself...

These people will piss you off, because the truth hurts...

and that thing I bolded... I have a mtx 100 by 2 let me hook that up to your subs and turn the gains all the way up... see if I can't blow your subs... hell, my pioneer amp on my highs could probably blow your subs...

it's not your subs... it's the signal your subs get...

| S-10 | 4.5^3 ft | 33Hz | SAE-1000D @ 1 Ohm | 2 SA-12s |

SPL: 143.7 Sealed | 153.4 Port Wars

brother i dont see much help by the way your talking and i think your wires are all messed up, u got cheap subs and your amp is getting hott and shutting off humm i think you got a cheap amp too? your doing something wrong forsure. These are top knotch guys trying to help maybe you should sit back and listen alittle instead of replying back on why you should do this why u should do that. take it in and good luck brother :drink40:

i will do what they say.

i just want to know why im doing what im doing.

im trying to learn so i dont have to come back here and ask more questions.

people leaving comments like yours, need to not comment. waste of time telling me how i should listen to people instead of just telling me what i could do to improve my system

Lol... You are in for a treat my friend... You remind me of myself...

These people will piss you off, because the truth hurts...

and that thing I bolded... I have a mtx 100 by 2 let me hook that up to your subs and turn the gains all the way up... see if I can't blow your subs... hell, my pioneer amp on my highs could probably blow your subs...

it's not your subs... it's the signal your subs get...

i am not bragging about my subs. just stating that my amp is more then 1.6k watts

my subs are cheap i agree.

but my subs are legit for what i paid for them. ive had so many watts to these things.. its unbelieveable that they still work. i had my amp all fucked up and people said my subs should have been blown. they arent.

i bought 8 of these and 2 5500 watt mono amps.

i am not trying to brag or be a dick to anyone. i dont like disrespect. if your gunno disrespect me, your gunno get it back man. i aint a bitch and wont be treated like one

theyre sayin youre blowin subs partly to the gain and bass boost on your amps, its kinda a instakill to them

Fusion With A Stetsom 4k2d on 2 DC XL 15s tuned to 31hz and Subs and ports forward

The Revolution Was Not Televised

But There Is This Thread(clicky)

Dr Merkenstein is my 360 gamertag and my profession. When shit gets real, call in the Doc

Archived