What could move more air than a single 12" BTL?

Hey, have a 12" BTL in 2.8cuft tuned to 30Hz.

It sounds good, so good I want more!

So I have 4cuft before displacement to work with.

I could do a 15BTL with external aeroports.

Or,

Two 12" Q's sealed.

Or,

Give me other suggestions.

Goals are to move more air, and hit low.

4 cubes? thats it? what car do you have? if you can find another cube you could do two 12"s. i mean if you can fit external ports you must have more room.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

oThe 2 12s = more conarea, but I like 15s :) My single 15 sounds better than any 2 12 setup around here, so I think I made a good choice.

same wit me when i had a single 15 compared to 2 12s. Just gotta know what your doin

6 Sundown X 15s

2 Sundown NS1 V2s

C Pillar 4th order

Bagged Suburban on 24s

http://youtube.com/tlee333

4 cubes? thats it? what car do you have? if you can find another cube you could do two 12"s. i mean if you can fit external ports you must have more room.

2001 Pontiac Grand Prix.

The trunk opening is small, yet there's a lot of real estate IN the trunk, which pisses me off.

More room to fit something in on the newer GP's.

Edited by b34tBoX

oThe 2 12s = more conarea, but I like 15s :) My single 15 sounds better than any 2 12 setup around here, so I think I made a good choice.

want to battle? 8)

lol

2001 Pontiac Grand Prix.

The trunk opening is small, yet there's a lot of real estate IN the trunk, which pisses me off.

More room to fit something in on the newer GP's.

well there is always the build it in the trunk option. get some cardboard and see how big of a box you could fit through the opening. might be able to find a good angle or special shape yo help get you more space.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

An option would be to remove tail lights, then cut out a section of sheetmetal which would allow me to fit a ~5cuft before displacement enclosure in.

Then weld those sheets back in.

I'll take a look later, and maybe post some pictures, so you guys don't think I'm joking how much my trunk sucks..haha

Edited by b34tBoX