Jump to content
Sonic Electronix

Recommended Posts

Posted

I bet a good old AP1500 would do the trick!

please buy a better quality amp to go with your other quality equipment

Posted (edited)

Does http://signature.crutchfield.com/s_500CDA105/Alpine-CDA-105.html?c=3&tp=5684&avf=N sound good? I can afford that prolly right now actualy, seems like it should be the first step.

Here's what I got down so far:

HU: Alpine-CDA-105

Front/rear doors: Rockford Fosgate Power T1652-S

Amp for the doors: AQ1200D

Sub: Fi Q 18

Sub Amp: Rockford Fosgate T1000-1bdCP - Might be too expensive tho

That's basically the order I'll get them at, ofc I'll get the sub/sub amp at the same time.

Edited by BobbyG2

*New vehicle and system coming soon.*

Posted

the CDA-105 is the replacement to the CDA-9884 which is what I have

pair it with the Clarion EQS746 for an equalizer and it will sound decent

its only 2v on the head unit, 3v with the EQ pre-out so it won't be as nice as a HU with 4v+

I like mine though its easy to use

Wouldnt be thehoe92 without teh purple

Posted (edited)

I can spend the extra $100 if it's worth it

http://signature.crutchfield.com/s_500CDA9887/Alpine-CDA-9887.html?tp=5684

Edit:

Actually it's not really worth it to me, I kinda liked the usb input on the other one.

Edited by BobbyG2

*New vehicle and system coming soon.*

Posted (edited)

About to order the CDA-105, anyone have any objections? :P

EDIT:

Ordered, thanks guys. Next step is door speakers, in a few weeks.

Edited by BobbyG2

*New vehicle and system coming soon.*

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 926 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...