This just started a couple hours ago. I get no sound from any Youtube vids. Not at the website, not from the videos posted on forums(not just here), and even the vid on my own Youtube channel. Anything else works, i-tunes, media player, etc. So its not the audio settings on my computer.Can somebody help me figure out why my computer hates Youtube all of a sudden?

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

Hm, I know for me sometimes the volume bar on the videos glitches and goes all the way down when I dont want it to. Im sure you've already checked that though, maybe try playing with it for a second. Other than that idk =/

2003 rsx:Alpine CDE-102Fosgate P300-1Fosgate P1 6.5"s15" Re SRX

that happens to me sometimes too. it happens when i leave my browser on for a long time on youtube. all i gotta do is restart my browser (firefox) and it goes away

Steve I don't know why but everytime I see your new paint I want a Dr. Pepper...... is this normal?

heres an analogy for you. running a high power stereo without a fuse is like having unprotected sex with that hot chick at the bar with the sketchy sexual history. Sure you may be fine and nothing happens but that one time something does happen you're fucked.

i dont want woofer broke like bass sound clip clip and voice coil overheat

2 sa12s, saz1500 build log http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/91183-chapo123s-sundown-build-log/page__gopid__1250604entry1250604

1j1450.png

that happens to me sometimes too. it happens when i leave my browser on for a long time on youtube. all i gotta do is restart my browser (firefox) and it goes away

I have only ever had this happen to me if I unplug my speakers from my computer then plug them back in..but it's all sounds that go missing, I usually have to restart my computer to get ANY sound.

Parts of java prolly stopped working, did you restart your computer and it still didn't work? or did you shut it off when you got off and it worked when you turned it back on?

Start out boxy, shape as you move along.

Dc Audio

Team Fur