My truck only has 10 of those infractions :lol:

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

how is that quite amusing? in florida, its a 25ft law. if you can hear it from over 25ft away, you get a ticket. $77.50 everytime.

i find it amusing because here in mass theres no law about having your stereo too loud whether it be 50 ft away or 25 ft away...either distance, its pretty amusing to me that they would go to those extremes to get rid of loudER car stereos.

Edited by kevinb721

12" fi q

rf t10001

naw mean

looks like they have a new law about air ride :(

Its not new, its "No modification of your suspension"..."Raising or lowering on a public road". (They can also get you for recless driving if your caught 3-wheelin) Both are fix-it tickets and have been around for years but it helps when you have a Family Memeber that is a CHP and can sign tickets off. Back in the day you only had to have the ticket signed off, now you get to pay a fine. :mad:

B)