New Eminem Album Released Today **AWESOME ALBUM**

Has anyone listened to his new album yet?? Its awesome!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wJ8cJtGtd_c

Loud & Proud

1995 Honda Civic

Head: Pioneer AVIC-F700BT

Front Stage: 6.5" Pioneer Cheapo's

Rear Stage: 6.5" Pioneer Cheapo's

Subs: (1) Audioque HDC3 10" (3.0cu ft) Tuned To 30hz

Sub Amp: Audioque AQ3500D

Wiring: Phoenix Gold 4 gauge & Rockford Fosgate Circuit Breaker

Electrical: Stock Alt, Stock Battery (Front) & Optima Blue Top (Trunk)

OLD SPL IN CAMRY = 143.5db LEGAL @37hz (6/12/10)

I didnt realize it was just released oops.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

I didnt realize it was just released oops.

Yup today.. man have a listen.. its good stuff :drinks:

Loud & Proud

1995 Honda Civic

I was just going to make a thread about how HORRIBLE this album is...I decided to dl it even though I had a feeling I wasn't going to like it and sure enough it sucks. I hate his flow now, I hate the beats, I hate every song he makes now. Pink and Rihanna? Cmon now Em SMFH. Oh and 99% of the songs are clipped

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

yeah man ive had it for a week or 2 now, great stuff! alot of it pounds pretty nice too!

Legal TL scores145.6 on the dash sealed up in the low 40hz area with the port out145.5 on the dash sealed up @30hz with the port inless then 1k clamped on a 3.5k!

Why would you EVER WANT flex?
huh?...flex is what can make the lows lower and more air being pushed correct?
jeff_zps9bc81ace.jpg

me_zps0fb5a5b4.jpgMy FeedbackJeep-BuildlogPT LOSER buildlog

yeah man ive had it for a week or 2 now, great stuff! alot of it pounds pretty nice too!

yeah i like the songs with the acoustic in it.. seems like good sq through my comp speakers.. cant tell bout bass tho my sub is only 6.5"

Loud & Proud

1995 Honda Civic

I was just going to make a thread about how HORRIBLE this album is...I decided to dl it even though I had a feeling I wasn't going to like it and sure enough it sucks. I hate his flow now, I hate the beats, I hate every song he makes now. Pink and Rihanna? Cmon now Em SMFH. Oh and 99% of the songs are clipped

His flow is still practically the same as it use to be. Instead of rapping about dark shit and having dark-like beats, it's more of an up-beat album. I will agree it's not like his older ones, but he still pulls it off. And Pink's voice was amazing on that track and killed it, and the track with Rihanna is sick, can't wait to see Chris Brown again so I can ask him how he likes it :rofl:

I've always liked Eminem since I heard him, I was disappointed at his last 3 albums, but this one makes up for it IMO.

pPFs4E8.jpg

06 Mini Cooper S

Sundown, SoundQubed

Cadence, XS Power

151s Sealed

155s Outlaw

Windshield @ 37hz

I bought it tonight before I left work and I can say it's different. But I really like it, I don't really like his old stuff that he made fun of everything and what not.

2010 Honda Civic LX / Deck: Kenwood DDX371 / Front Highs: Crescendo RTS-1 / Front Mids: Silver Flute 6.5's / 4 channel: DC Audio 90.4 / Sub: Fi 15in SP4v2 / Sub amp: Taramps HD 5000 / Power wire: Knukonceptz OFC 1/0 / Deadener: Audio Technix 60 mil / Batteries: XS Power D5100R / Rear bank: TBD / Alternator: Singer 240a hairpin

His flow is still practically the same as it use to be. Instead of rapping about dark shit and having dark-like beats, it's more of an up-beat album. I will agree it's not like his older ones, but he still pulls it off. And Pink's voice was amazing on that track and killed it, and the track with Rihanna is sick, can't wait to see Chris Brown again so I can ask him how he likes it :rofl:

I've always liked Eminem since I heard him, I was disappointed at his last 3 albums, but this one makes up for it IMO.

x2

Loud & Proud

1995 Honda Civic

I just don't like anything after his hiatus...maybe the drug filled Em is what I liked haha Eminem Show was one of my favorite albums...I just feel like he sold out and his music is just repetitive and boring now...plus like I said just about all the tracks except for 1 or 2 clip, you can clearly see the flat peaks in WMP

If you are into mainstream crap then this album is for you...if you dont listen to the radio, like me, then def skip this garbage excuse of an album

Eminem Show is his BEST album, hands down...Soldier is the rawest song on it, he had funny songs, hip hop songs, nasty songs (Drips) and straight beast songs, it was a solid mix of different types of rap.

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

Archived