Sonic Electronix

Well im reppin Fi and I love it :) never heard Re but i've heard good things about both.

2006 Nissan Z Track.

My Feedback Thread

2nqd37b.png

DCSig.jpg

i used to think a band pass was something you were around your neck or something.

Both are good companies with quality products, you won't be disappointed with whichever one you choose.

If you want to learn more about Fi, ask some questions that you want to know, there are a few people on here that know a good deal about Fi, and IIRC there is a Fi Tech on here, but I cannot remember his name off of the top of my head.

does Fi audio sound crisp and clear bass.

I run the Q, and the sound quality is great. The bass notes are crisp & clear.

Edited by kl0wn

pPFs4E8.jpg

06 Mini Cooper S

Sundown, SoundQubed

Cadence, XS Power

151s Sealed

155s Outlaw

Windshield @ 37hz

Fi over RE all day,

for every RE woofer theres a fi/aa woofer thats better.

customer service is night and day as well, myself i rather have somethign thats assembled here in the US and able to be warrantied no problem then somethign thats made in china that doesnt perform the same as the previous product.

wow i thought the RE vs.FI thing was over. Anyway FI subs love everyday use... i have owned every model Fi sub on the website and all of them impressed me... RE on the other hand i never wasted my time with... Ive seen ppl go from re to fi direct swap and gain dbs.. Also like op said customer service is like night and day.. FI is all around great company..

Also FI subs are very under rated... Ive seen 16kw rms on a btl.. Not that you should try that but its always good to know lol..

Edited by orangecounty

2002 civic

2- 12in dc lvl5s

1- crescendo 3kwp ( 1 more on the way)

1- stock honda alt

4-xs d3100s

3-asa300.2 amps

6- PB 4XL's

4-PB l-3h tweets

and a bunch of other sh!t

the build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/74044-project-will-it-fit/

Youtube channel

http://www.youtube.com/user/slammedblackbish

i THINK the guy the designed the RE woofers left and is now working at FI (not sure if that was scott). the RE woofers have been the same, performance wise, since he left and FI has gotten better. so while RE is not bad, FI is better.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.