can someone make me a sig PLZ!!!!!!!!

Dam it... I realized that I mispelled Zach, ZacK instead... I will need to wait till wed and I will fix them both... or you can leave them like that and for the mispelling and messup, I will hook you up with a free decal... I will make you a decal of your sig... go ahead and PM me your address and I will get it in the mail...

You serious??? Crap... I will have to fix that for you sometime tomorrow...

lol no you take your ass and do it now! im not posting wiht that shit on here lol

and :orly3: JAMES cuz im sure i seen your car at the gay bar just last week and you just messaged me about you being there not to long ago!

I SCAM PEOPLE OUT OF MONEY... AVOID ME LIKE I AM AN AIDS INFECTED RETARD...

Dam it... I realized that I mispelled Zach, ZacK instead... I will need to wait till wed and I will fix them both... or you can leave them like that and for the mispelling and messup, I will hook you up with a free decal... I will make you a decal of your sig... go ahead and PM me your address and I will get it in the mail...

lol alright we can make a deal i will leave that in my sig until weds. if you hook me up with 2 of the white team dbs headphone decals???? deal???

lol no you take your ass and do it now! im not posting wiht that shit on here lol

and :orly3: JAMES cuz im sure i seen your car at the gay bar just last week and you just messaged me about you being there not to long ago!

NA! Homie i was there because you said that you was too drunk to drive home and you didnt want bubba to take you home!

ZING!

:rofl:

lol alright we can make a deal i will leave that in my sig until weds. if you hook me up with 2 of the white team dbs headphone decals???? deal???

Oh sorry dude... I meant a couple decals made of your sig... I already have that image and can make it and get it out to you asap...

Me: whats up

jeyrapboy: Shit nothin much you?

Me: lol nothing get rick to fix my damn sig lol

jeyrapboy: im glad he didnt do that to me cuz im scared everyone will find out im gay....

Me: dude its cool i wont tell anybody and sorry bout that post i said bout seeing you there everyones just gonna think im jk about the whole gay bar thing anyways so your all good

jeyrapboy: ok thanks man

GUESS THE SECRETS OUT NOW!!!!! WHAT NOW BISH! :pardon:

Archived