Its Done! 8/25/07 '87 Cavalier Z24 False Floor/trunk

yea plexi will help lol. wish i had cash or extra wood to do something like that for my car, but, i need to save for a HO Alt so i can put my subs in my car lol.

Yea get them subs in.

Image15-5.jpg

"MY RIDE"

1987 Chevy Cavalier Z24 2.8L V6 -- CB Radio with PA speaker

Head Unit: 7 inch Jensen Flip-out -- Speakers: 4 Visonik 6 1/2s and 4 Visonik 6x9s

Subwoofer: One Audiobahn 18 - Sub Amp: Power Acoustik OV1-2000d 2000 watt monoblock amp --

Battery in back - Kinetic HC600 -- Sub box: Custom built 5 cubic foot tuned to 30 hertz

Coming soon: Bigger Highs Amp, Power inverter

"WhItE bOi AuDiO"

"FEAR THE DUCK"

Yea get them subs in.

i had em in my saturn...but the alt went. then the car died. so my dad says b4 i throw my subs in there. i gotta get a alt. aint life a bitch lol. no idea where im gonna get a cheap HO alt for a 1995 dodge intrepid. lol

man that was a pretty cool project. that neon fading is way sick

images-4.jpgdjscrewbanner5sf.jpgimages.jpg

"IT SOUNDS SLOW MOTION AND STUTTERING"~~~~LOL

2 15" Fi BTLs

7.5 cf box @ 33hz

Sundown SAZ-3500D

Powermaster S3400 & D3100

Iraggi 300a alt

SecondSkin - totally dead

Knu wire

man that was a pretty cool project. that neon fading is way sick

It looked ok but I like the fact that it is brighter instead of fading and this project is not anyway near being done I got paint some more get plexi and carpet this bitch and get it in the trunk!!!!!!!!

Image15-5.jpg

"MY RIDE"

Head Unit: 7 inch Jensen Flip-out -- Speakers: 4 Visonik 6 1/2s and 4 Visonik 6x9s

Subwoofer: One Audiobahn 18 - Sub Amp: Power Acoustik OV1-2000d 2000 watt monoblock amp --

Battery in back - Kinetic HC600 -- Sub box: Custom built 5 cubic foot tuned to 30 hertz

"WhItE bOi AuDiO"

"FEAR THE DUCK"

I am just curious, how are you switching the neon? I guess I better clarify, is the neon turning on by a switch, is it tied to the system so that it is on when the system is on, does it come on when you start the car, etc.?

BJJ20logo20resize.png

I am just curious, how are you switching the neon? I guess I better clarify, is the neon turning on by a switch, is it tied to the system so that it is on when the system is on, does it come on when you start the car, etc.?

thats a good question to ask when I took these pic I just had it wired to a jumper box thing thats showed in the pics but I tapped into the running lights on the car so all I have to do is turn on the running lights and it will turn on. Which in this case the only time you would really see it lit up is at night time and you usually need ur lights/running lights on at night.

Image15-5.jpg

"MY RIDE"

"WhItE bOi AuDiO"

"FEAR THE DUCK"

damn that white paint made a big difference. just need to get it carpeted and plxi glass and itll be pimp.

The New - 2002 Acura Rsx (work in progress)Eclipse AVN7000Eclipse 4 Channel4 Polk Audio Db 6.5 (soon to be changed)T500.1Punch 3 15"- The (old) System - 94 GMC Sonoma Ext. CabH/U - Pioneer Avic D3Eclipse 4 Channel Amp2 MB Quart DUA 216 6.5 components2 Polk Momo 4x10s1 RF Power T5001bd2 RF P315D4's 5 cubes net @ 35hzPowermaster D1200 Battery

damn that white paint made a big difference. just need to get it carpeted and plexi glass and itll be pimp.

Yea its gonna look PIMP

:) :) :):lol: :lol: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Image15-5.jpg

"MY RIDE"

"WhItE bOi AuDiO"

"FEAR THE DUCK"

Well I finally got around and cutted my plexi today Im going to paint it some more and carpet this and itll be done. I sohuld have it done before school starts which is the 13th.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

One layer of plexi without paper backing took off

Posted Image

Posted Image

Two layers of plexi without paper backing took off

Posted Image

Posted Image

Image15-5.jpg

"MY RIDE"

"WhItE bOi AuDiO"

"FEAR THE DUCK"

What you guys think so far?

Image15-5.jpg

"MY RIDE"

"WhItE bOi AuDiO"

"FEAR THE DUCK"

Archived