Its Done! 8/25/07 '87 Cavalier Z24 False Floor/trunk

Well it will be done by Sunday. Update I have notched the frame pieces for the screw heads, painted the last coat for the big things just have to paint on the frame peices a little more and ill carpet it.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Image15-5.jpg

"MY RIDE"

1987 Chevy Cavalier Z24 2.8L V6 -- CB Radio with PA speaker

Head Unit: 7 inch Jensen Flip-out -- Speakers: 4 Visonik 6 1/2s and 4 Visonik 6x9s

Subwoofer: One Audiobahn 18 - Sub Amp: Power Acoustik OV1-2000d 2000 watt monoblock amp --

Battery in back - Kinetic HC600 -- Sub box: Custom built 5 cubic foot tuned to 30 hertz

Coming soon: Bigger Highs Amp, Power inverter

"WhItE bOi AuDiO"

"FEAR THE DUCK"

Well I didn't get any comments. LOL I went and did a little more painting on the border that goes around the plexi to hide the edges. Then imma get up at like 8:00 and put the chevy z24 back in and then the neon tube back on then the back cover and then put some spade connectors on the end of the wires for the neon stick. Mount the plexi again using hand tool screw driver because a electric will strip out your wood or hole. Then put my border around the plexi drill holes in it from the side and then mount those. After that I have to carpet it and put the connector pieces that connect it to the box shelf and then it will be done. So you might get some pic of me finishign the falsle floor mainly the area around the plexi but you will have to wait until night time for it to be lit up and in the car loooking all sexy. LOL

Image15-5.jpg

"MY RIDE"

Head Unit: 7 inch Jensen Flip-out -- Speakers: 4 Visonik 6 1/2s and 4 Visonik 6x9s

Subwoofer: One Audiobahn 18 - Sub Amp: Power Acoustik OV1-2000d 2000 watt monoblock amp --

Battery in back - Kinetic HC600 -- Sub box: Custom built 5 cubic foot tuned to 30 hertz

"WhItE bOi AuDiO"

"FEAR THE DUCK"

Well I worked on it after I got back from the pool around 7:00 or so and It is done.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Image15-5.jpg

"MY RIDE"

"WhItE bOi AuDiO"

"FEAR THE DUCK"

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Image15-5.jpg

"MY RIDE"

"WhItE bOi AuDiO"

"FEAR THE DUCK"

Good job! Any lit up pics with it in the car??

Ill get some in like 30 mins if it stops raining.

I still have to make like 3/8 inch strips of carpet to put around the border frame to hide the cracks because of the nail gun.

Image15-5.jpg

"MY RIDE"

"WhItE bOi AuDiO"

"FEAR THE DUCK"

looks good bro... :)

www.bassproducers.com

TEAMS

TEAM BASSPRODUCERS, TEAM HERTZ (VA)

*Ranger System*

(4) 18" Kicker Comp

(4) 10" Kicker Comp

Dual Stinger Alts.

(5) Rockford Punch 200's

(2) Punch 100's

*Outlander System*152.6 DB so Far*

(8) TXX-APX12W

(2) AP-30001D'S

(2) AP-2004'S

(8) APMB6'S

(4) KHC2400'S

damn good job

Thanks man

looks good bro... :)

Thanks dude

Ill have night pics of it lit up and maybe a little vid if I can in like 15, 30 min tops.

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes::) :) :) :)

Image15-5.jpg

"MY RIDE"

"WhItE bOi AuDiO"

"FEAR THE DUCK"

Archived