Sonic Electronix

Why is his so much louder?

My gut says the electrical. Im running stock 80A alt, stock bat, big 3 in 0 gauge. AudioQue 1200D amp, fiQ 15 fully loaded. Listen to mine, then to his.

What the hell! lol, what's up? Think new alt would solve this? I'm considering throwing another 15 in there, cause I have the room for it.

Mine:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SBKuKglojhU

what I want mine to be:

2006 Nissan Z Track.

My Feedback Thread

2nqd37b.png

DCSig.jpg

i used to think a band pass was something you were around your neck or something.

For one those are just videos and for two, its like 90% build and 10% equipment

http://www.youtube.c...er/SmallTownSPL

2002 Chevy Blazer

Substage: Shhh, its a secret ;)

Mids and Highs: Stock-Going to change soon

Amp:MTX 92001

Wire:1/0 Welding cable

Electrical:Stock

http://www.stevemead...__fromsearch__1

I hope she was meaning that to you. Any who.... You dont say you wanna have dinner in the first damn post. talk to her first. I say find out if the status was torwards you..

Here try this...

"Hey hows it going :)( notice smiley face makes everything better ) I saw your status. "You are far from usual".... So is my dick... Wanna Fuck tommorow???"

Or send her message saying "hey" she replies back "hey" when this happens reply Wanna fuck (INSERT ADDRESS HERE)

Quote of the SPL Creed ; back in the day my girlfriend gave me a choice between her and my love for car audio, I told that bitch I've made harder decisions at the Coke machine. :)

What ohm load do you have the woofer wired at?

2010 Honda Civic LX / Deck: Kenwood DDX371 / Front Highs: Crescendo RTS-1 / Front Mids: Silver Flute 6.5's / 4 channel: DC Audio 90.4 / Sub: Fi 15in SP4v2 / Sub amp: Taramps HD 5000 / Power wire: Knukonceptz OFC 1/0 / Deadener: Audio Technix 60 mil / Batteries: XS Power D5100R / Rear bank: TBD / Alternator: Singer 240a hairpin

first off, it's probably not the same camera...second, don't judge a system by how much the car flex..third is that car is a suv hatch looking vehicle..just my thought lol.

RE se xxx 18d2 (4)

Audioque 2200 (2)

DC Power 270XP blue

3 C&D fr310

Stinger wiring

CDT components

Just that second video sounds so much louder.

2006 Nissan Z Track.

My Feedback Thread

2nqd37b.png

DCSig.jpg

i used to think a band pass was something you were around your neck or something.

Lulz @ judging loudness through the vids.....diff cars react differently than others even with the exact same equipment/electrical/enclosures

My POS Bass machine-
2003 Hyundai Santa Fe on some shitty 22's
Bed Liner Paint Job-Pioneer AVH 3200DVD
4 DAD BD series 15's in a 4th Order (Bassheads ENT Design)
4 Arc Audio XDI2000.1 for the woofers
6 Cadence CVL68MBX 6.5's-Cadence CVL88MBX 8's-6 Cadence XT20 Supertweeters
2 Arc Audio KS300.4's for mids and tweets
1 Arc Audio ALD 10v Line Driver
All Audiotechnix Power wire
1 DC Power 270XP High Output Alternator
1 XS Power D3400 up front....6 XS Power D3100's in the rear
Air Lift 1000 Bags in rear to help with suspension
If your still reading this GFY.......

6iW2jaE_zpsb3084721.png

first off, it's probably not the same camera...second, don't judge a system by how much the car flex..third is that car is a suv hatch looking vehicle..just my thought lol.

This guy hit the nail on the head, you can judge a system by flex or how it sounds on a camera!

http://www.youtube.c...er/SmallTownSPL

2002 Chevy Blazer

Substage: Shhh, its a secret ;)

Mids and Highs: Stock-Going to change soon

Amp:MTX 92001

Wire:1/0 Welding cable

Electrical:Stock

http://www.stevemead...__fromsearch__1

I hope she was meaning that to you. Any who.... You dont say you wanna have dinner in the first damn post. talk to her first. I say find out if the status was torwards you..

Here try this...

"Hey hows it going :)( notice smiley face makes everything better ) I saw your status. "You are far from usual".... So is my dick... Wanna Fuck tommorow???"

Or send her message saying "hey" she replies back "hey" when this happens reply Wanna fuck (INSERT ADDRESS HERE)

Quote of the SPL Creed ; back in the day my girlfriend gave me a choice between her and my love for car audio, I told that bitch I've made harder decisions at the Coke machine. :)

that volt meter is a pos lol. it goes from 14 to 12 when nothings on. and yeah im lookin at iraggi alt. also thinking about building a new box and throwing 2 15's in there.

2006 Nissan Z Track.

My Feedback Thread

2nqd37b.png

DCSig.jpg

Umm I've noticed problems /w clipping and overheating amps whenever my voltage drops below 13.3. Maybe thats why your system isn't as loud.. I think if you can stay from 13.7-14.4 it'll be louder and cleaner. Try charging your battery for a while, drive around til its at like 14.2-14.4, then park and rev the engine to keep the voltage up, and see if it's louder and cleaner. At least with me, it definitely is.

also.. don't say its just the voltage meter, cause it may be a real voltage problem

Archived