Jump to content

Requesting Youtube 6.5" Sub In Truck Sounds like 15's


Recommended Posts

Posted

double shot box power for sound built it i believe

somethign similar to that

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Posted



this it?

2005 Dodge Magnum

Kenwood DNX573S Double Din

NVX Big 3 Kit

NVX 0 Gauge Cable & speaker cable

XS Power V3100 Battery

Iraggi Alternator 320A

3.5" NVX Speakers

6.5" Incriminator Audio Components (just mids)

6x9" NVX Speaker

MVPA4 Amplifier

(2) 12" NVX VCW Subwoofers

XPLD3K NVX Amplifier

 

 

 

YouTube Channel

@CarlosTj664

Posted

I dont think that was in a truck but a hatch back, that was John Nolte's design before he came out with the "snail shell" and "double shot". His company was called powered4sound. I have one of the last double shots he built along with some prototype woofers. His boxes are not meant for high numbers but rather a flat frequency response. Kind of like a sealed box with the gain of a ported. I may still have that vid somewhere I will look for it.

found it

http://forum.realmofexcursion.com/videos/379/audiobahn-6-5-1b.html

I miss my first one.

http://forum.realmofexcursion.com/videos/2265/rockford-fosgate-hx212-2.html

Posted

I dont think that was in a truck but a hatch back, that was John Nolte's design before he came out with the "snail shell" and "double shot". His company was called powered4sound. I have one of the last double shots he built along with some prototype woofers. His boxes are not meant for high numbers but rather a flat frequency response. Kind of like a sealed box with the gain of a ported. I may still have that vid somewhere I will look for it.

found it

http://forum.realmofexcursion.com/videos/379/audiobahn-6-5-1b.html

I miss my first one.

http://forum.realmofexcursion.com/videos/2265/rockford-fosgate-hx212-2.html

OMG DUDE THATS IT!!!!

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!!!

Loud & Proud

1995 Honda Civic

Head: Pioneer AVIC-F700BT

Front Stage: 6.5" Pioneer Cheapo's

Rear Stage: 6.5" Pioneer Cheapo's

Subs: (1) Audioque HDC3 10" (3.0cu ft) Tuned To 30hz

Sub Amp: Audioque AQ3500D

Wiring: Phoenix Gold 4 gauge & Rockford Fosgate Circuit Breaker

Electrical: Stock Alt, Stock Battery (Front) & Optima Blue Top (Trunk)

OLD SPL IN CAMRY = 143.5db LEGAL @37hz (6/12/10)

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 9076 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...