Tek Posted June 24, 2010 Report Posted June 24, 2010 I have heard a lot about Quantum audio, but I sort of forgot if it was good stuff or bad stuff? Do they make good components? I was looking at a set and the price seems fair. I am not going to enter any SQ competition within my lifetime, I just want speakers that are better than stock and will get the job done.
wL<3bass Posted June 24, 2010 Report Posted June 24, 2010 Phoenix Gold RSD end of story best budget comps for the price... Vehicle: 1997 S10 Blazer 4dr 4X4 Exterior: Rear End Bagged, Black Grill, Lifted 2" Amplifiers: Rockford Fosgate T8004 & T10001bd Batteries: 2 Stinger SPV35, Kinetik HC2400 Electrical: Big 3, DC Power 290amp Alternator w/ MLA at 15.5v Enclosure: 4.2 ft³ @ 33Hz 84sq.in. of port (20sq.in. per cube) Headunit: Eclipse CD3200 w/ 80G iPod Mids/Highs: Rockford T152s (a-pillars), Rockford T162s (doors) Subwoofers: 1 15" Fi BL Fully Loaded Wire: All 1/0g Kicker Hyperflex My YouTube Videos My Fiberglass A-Pillar Build My "Seamless" Looking Box Build My DD1508 T-Line Bandpass Build "Seamless" w/ Acrylic Windows (for '05 TrailBlazer) My Stealth 8" Fiberglass Build (for '05 TrailBlazer) My Build For A Friend's '08 Cobalt 15" BL Sealed Off From The Trunk My feedback/references...
Tek Posted June 24, 2010 Author Report Posted June 24, 2010 yeah I looked at those. They seem good. Are the Quantums any good though?
Tek Posted June 24, 2010 Author Report Posted June 24, 2010 I saw another set of Phoenix Gold ones too that looked shexii.
knowledge Posted June 24, 2010 Report Posted June 24, 2010 i herd them they sound great imo REFF'SMy linkEBAYhttp://feedback.ebay...ck&myworld=trueI love car audio so much because I will never be done. I can never win, and I will never get it finished or perfect. It always has me coming back for more, I can never get my fill of it, but I get what I need.
Tek Posted June 24, 2010 Author Report Posted June 24, 2010 i herd them they sound great imo Quantum or Phoenix Gold?
k3n12ock Posted June 24, 2010 Report Posted June 24, 2010 I've heard some Quantum's before. Sound pretty good. Not sure what model they were. As for the RSD, as wL<3bass said, probably one of the best budget comps you could get. 05 xB - (2) EVIL 18s - (2) BC3500s - NO WALL Channel 1: http://www.youtube.com/k3n12ock Channel 2: http://www.youtube.com/MrK3n12ock2
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.