Sundown Audio

Rockford Fosgate Problem

slayer1927

Ok so I bought a p3001 from a friend . It was blowing fuses. I thought it was his car setup so I took the amp it takes a 40 a fuse so I had a 30 and put it in . Nothing happened at all . I took the amp apart nothing inside looks bad at all . I am not sure what to do . I don't have the remote bass tuner is that a problem or is the 30a fuse the problem .

Check Out my System and More at my website

www.Techreaper.com

it wont turn on at all?

did you check the fuses on your wiring? did you make sure to connect everything back together? your ground or remote wire or even your power wire might be disconnected somewhere

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

I checked the remote came undo . But now it is blowing all the fuses. I tried 20a all the way to 40a and none soon as it comes on it zappes them dead.

www.Techreaper.com

is your + and - power wire in the right place?

2006 Nissan Z Track.

My Feedback Thread

2nqd37b.png

DCSig.jpg

i used to think a band pass was something you were around your neck or something.

try giving the toroidal transformer a jiggle.. might be shorting somewhere in the power supply area. grab a DMM and test for shorting between ground and B+ terminal, or ground and amp rail supply..

had the same problem with my Mac Audio monoblock.. trying to fix it at the moment

try giving the toroidal transformer a jiggle.. might be shorting somewhere in the power supply area. grab a DMM and test for shorting between ground and B+ terminal, or ground and amp rail supply..

had the same problem with my Mac Audio monoblock.. trying to fix it at the moment

I tried that everything is reading fine .I am getting mad now I have never had this problem with rockford. It's a older amp but dang it was my last amp left.

www.Techreaper.com

Archived