FS is probably somewhere near 2 or 3 hz....rubber bands for spider assembly? I give you an A for effort but I've seen better.

i was thinking leave the 12 sitting in the box in the hole and duck tape from the bottom of the sub to the bottom of the baffle so the sub doesnt free air. would that work?

every great company has to start somewhere.

Need Test Tones/Sine Waves? Click Here!

My Saab 9000 build
1993 Saab 9000 Aero 5spd
Pioneer - Zapco - Hifonics - Sundown Audio - O2 Audio - RE Audio

Just Say No To Rear Speakers
Just Say No To CCA Wire
Real Men Drive Stick

Hit me up on Facebook, if you want

ofcourse I have crap load of comments, but I will say the main one that stick out right now

The pole piece that the coil rides up and down on, needs to be magnetic steel, not wood

If you need any spiders, cones, even some coils, hit me up, I have tons of stuff here Iam not using

and a bunch of 2" motors

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

FS is probably somewhere near 2 or 3 hz....rubber bands for spider assembly? I give you an A for effort but I've seen better.

Yes Rubber Bands for the spider assembly's. There are ZERO off the shelf parts on here. I have a total of like $15.00 invested in this thing after glues, nuts, washers and threadall. Everything else was laying around (intertube, can, cups etc etc.)

ofcourse I have crap load of comments, but I will say the main one that stick out right now

The pole piece that the coil rides up and down on, needs to be magnetic steel, not wood

If you need any spiders, cones, even some coils, hit me up, I have tons of stuff here Iam not using

and a bunch of 2" motors

The pole piece is magnetic steel. But there are 2 pieces of wood added to raise the height of the pole piece. I thought of it before. Then I saw that David at fixmyspeaker.com did it on a new school RE sub.

that is tight chief!!!! what is its name??!?!

I don't fuck around. I go from zero to I hope you die in less than 2 posts

build log http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/104524-new-subs-coming-sundown-3500d-arc-audio-cable-lacing-crescendo/

BIG UPDATE!!!

I AM ON THE HOMEPAGE OF CAR AUDIO AND ELCTRONICS MAGAZINE!!!!!!!

CAR ADUIO & ELECTRONICS MAGAZINE

Been really busy with phone calls, emails and pm's

I am hoping something good could come of this!!!

I guess they've never seen a custom jobber before?

MickyMcD - "Capable of making some serious trouser flapping volumes at where's-my-testicles frequencies, the Servo-Drives used to be fairly jaw dropping..."

Any time you have have a power wire next to your frame put some rubber hosing (or cut up an innertube) around it. The wire is bound to wiggle (due to driving or flex) and the casing will eventually wear through.

Hammerdown... 1%

no links to outside websites, business related FB/YT pages allowed.